BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
My dogs love this. I have 3 dogs so I break them In half so that I get more use out of each bag
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
Pet Lover Expert
This is a good product. My parents dog loves them. They are easy to break apart, and they are pretty cheap.
harriett.romero1
Sulphur
My dogs love these. Some of them prefer these over the bacon flavored treats. I usually break them in half. They got these in the Christmas stocking this year.
katie.g.jessen
Birmingham
My dog loves these but I think they have been giving him diarrhea! If your dog has a sensitive stomach I would not recommend this product.
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
My puppy loves this product she eat up her treat right away and my cat also tries to steal some of it from her too so it's very tasteful to them!
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog buddy, a miniature teacup toy poodle, loves these! He gets excited over these, when he knows that he gets a treat for using the bathroom outside, by going number 2 if that's not tmi. He loves them! He eats them in seconds!
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
My dog loves these snacks! Not terribly expensive and love to see my pup get so excited for his treat!
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Every dog I've ever had has loved these! They are a decent price and the dogs love them. They smell bad, and they probably aren't very good for the dogs, but hey in moderation they're great.
Heidi S.
My dog loves these. I like to break them in half and give him half at a time (I have a small dog). They don't have an overbearing smell for humans either.
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
My dogs love these! They get a treat in the morning and a treat at night! They jump and dance when they see the bag.
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!