BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!3 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
If my dogs decided on one treat they could have for the rest of their lives then this one would be it! It has a very strong smell/flavor that they love and go absolutely bonkers for. These are great
harriett.romero1
Sulphur
My dogs love these. Some of them prefer these over the bacon flavored treats. I usually break them in half. They got these in the Christmas stocking this year.
Jamie L.
My dogs love these. We break them into bite-size pieces and use them as treats when they go outside or when they use the puppy pad. They are great training tool
Anna H.
Graham, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My family has always given our dogs these and they love them. They have been a great thing to use when training or for even when they've just been really good!
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
My dogs love Pup-peroni and my wallet does too! These are affordable and contain real meat, and minimum amount of protein to keep your dog healthy and active!
Morgan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our dog is obsessed with pepperoni. He does anything for a piece. The only downfall I've noticed is that they cause the dog to fart and they smell pretty bad.
Mandy R.
Oh boy do my puppoes like their pupperonis - keeps their breath smelling a little less doggy too. they also easily tell the different from the off brands :)
Anna W.
These are what my dog obidence trainer has for all of her students. When someone opens the bag all the dogs stop and start looking around for these treats
Heidi S.
My dog loves these. I like to break them in half and give him half at a time (I have a small dog). They don't have an overbearing smell for humans either.
Krissia A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!