BY PUP-PERONI #4 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
These are my dog's favorite treat. They smell terrible and I feel bad that I'm probably feeding him processed garbage, but the excitement these treats bring him can't be replicated!
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
My dogs, Hank and Josie love pup-peroni. They know the bag! They get excited when they see it and they always want more! According to Hank and Josie pup-peroni is top notch!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
We now buy the jumbo bag of pupperoni because our dog loves them so much! great for walks and training (he's just a puppy). They come in long sticks, so break them up so your pup isn't getting too much of a good thing!
Jessica Q.
My dog loves these treats! She is a little Yorkie so I don't usually give her a whole one I break it up into smaller pieces and give them to her she just loves them !
Danielle C.
My dog always liked these treats however we have switched to other brands. These treats are also very cheap if you're looking for that option. I think they're under $2 at Walmart. Great cheaper option for your pet!
celeste j.
Clearfield, UT
My baby loves them she dances for them.i was reluctant to try but i did my dog loves them and it didn't make her sick like other brands. If you want a satisfied dog you have to try pup-peroni
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
So bad for your dogs. I only by homemade treats for my baby. Just like humans artificial flavors and colors are not good for them. Do you pup a favor and buy them something natural.
Larkin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
christina d.
My dogs love these treats! They can't get enough of them. Best thing that they are made in the U.S.! I would definitely recommend to anybody who has a fur baby or babies! 🐶🐶
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
If my dogs decided on one treat they could have for the rest of their lives then this one would be it! It has a very strong smell/flavor that they love and go absolutely bonkers for. These are great
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!