BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Charlene M.
Our dog loves these! We have to break them up or he he will try to eat the whole thing in one bite. We keep them on top of the fridge and every time we walk over there, he gets excited!
Kelly E.
Lebanon, NJ
My dogs love these! They get a treat in the morning and a treat at night! They jump and dance when they see the bag.
Heidi S.
My dog loves these. I like to break them in half and give him half at a time (I have a small dog). They don't have an overbearing smell for humans either.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
These give my doggie horrible gas! I do not recommend these at all. The ingredients are terrible.
Christina T.
Hubert, NC
Every dog I've ever had has loved these! They are a decent price and the dogs love them. They smell bad, and they probably aren't very good for the dogs, but hey in moderation they're great.
Emily T.
Maple Grove, MN
If my dogs decided on one treat they could have for the rest of their lives then this one would be it! It has a very strong smell/flavor that they love and go absolutely bonkers for. These are great
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
My dog loves these snacks! Not terribly expensive and love to see my pup get so excited for his treat!
celeste j.
Clearfield, UT
My baby loves them she dances for them.i was reluctant to try but i did my dog loves them and it didn't make her sick like other brands. If you want a satisfied dog you have to try pup-peroni
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
My dog buddy, a miniature teacup toy poodle, loves these! He gets excited over these, when he knows that he gets a treat for using the bathroom outside, by going number 2 if that's not tmi. He loves them! He eats them in seconds!
Jessica  D.
Necedah, WI
My puppy loves this product she eat up her treat right away and my cat also tries to steal some of it from her too so it's very tasteful to them!
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!