BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
These are my dog's favorite treat. They smell terrible and I feel bad that I'm probably feeding him processed garbage, but the excitement these treats bring him can't be replicated!
Amanda C.
Jacksonville, FL
My dogs, Hank and Josie love pup-peroni. They know the bag! They get excited when they see it and they always want more! According to Hank and Josie pup-peroni is top notch!
Jessica Q.
My dog loves these treats! She is a little Yorkie so I don't usually give her a whole one I break it up into smaller pieces and give them to her she just loves them !
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
We now buy the jumbo bag of pupperoni because our dog loves them so much! great for walks and training (he's just a puppy). They come in long sticks, so break them up so your pup isn't getting too much of a good thing!
Danielle C.
My dog always liked these treats however we have switched to other brands. These treats are also very cheap if you're looking for that option. I think they're under $2 at Walmart. Great cheaper option for your pet!
celeste j.
Clearfield, UT
My baby loves them she dances for them.i was reluctant to try but i did my dog loves them and it didn't make her sick like other brands. If you want a satisfied dog you have to try pup-peroni
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
So bad for your dogs. I only by homemade treats for my baby. Just like humans artificial flavors and colors are not good for them. Do you pup a favor and buy them something natural.
Larkin M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
If my dogs decided on one treat they could have for the rest of their lives then this one would be it! It has a very strong smell/flavor that they love and go absolutely bonkers for
christina d.
My dogs love these treats! They can't get enough of them. Best thing that they are made in the U.S.! I would definitely recommend to anybody who has a fur baby or babies! 🐶🐶
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!