BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!3 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marilu M.
South gate, Ca
My dogs are in love with these treats. They finish the bag with in two days! They like the flavor I suppose cause they chow them down in no time lol! But if your puppy wants a treat they will surely enjoy these. I always have a bag of pupperoni at home.
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my dogs favorite treats! The only thing I would say is a "con" is the pricing, because I have two large dogs- they go through a LOT of treats. Overall I think they are worth it, and a great incentive for training purposes.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
My dog absolutely love this snack. She has become so picky but she still goes crazy with puperoni. It smells delicious almost like beef jerky when you open the bag and I guess that is what dogs love..
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
My dog loves this. We used it to help him to not be afraid of thunder storms it has worked. He loves the taste of the treat also. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. With a small dog you can break up the pieces so it lasts longer. If you are thinking of a special treat for your dog you should get puperonie
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
My Little Chihauhua Loves These . Every time we say Pup peroni She Starts barking And Wagging Her Tail . These Are The Only Treats I But Her . Soft Texture , Different Choices , Worth The Money .
Tammy W.
Awesome treats that my dogs love. Although they are a bit soft when you squeeze it, you can still throw them and have your dog(s) catch it or fetch it. The treat is a long cylindrical stick-like shape. I usually get the large value pack to get the most value. Overall, this is a great product that I will repurchase.
Brittany B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Found a piece of long tan like plastic sticking out of one of the pieces when I was about to go give it to my dog when we were doing rewards for potty training at the time. I know it was only one piece, but that was enough right there to make me stop buying it.
Shelby M.
Gibsonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior dog Molly is very picky but she really enjoys these treats. They have a very strong odor which I think she enjoys. I use them for training because they can be easily broken apart. I buy these continually and would recommend to every dog owner.
Margaret M.
Mu dogs enjoy this . They go crazy when I open the bag. It does truly smell like pepperoni. Most dogs will like it if they are in to meaty flavored. It was affordable and I will keep on buying pupperoni. I would recommend this to any treat lover dog.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a once in a while treat for my dog! They aren't too big and they are nice a soft so they are easy for him to munch on. I haven't had digestion issues with him eating them.
Krissia A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!