BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Alina B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Absolutely my dogs favorite brand of treats! They see the bag and they go nuts! They also have a lean option I buy for my bulldog. He thinks their the originals!
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs absolutely love these treats- they are small dogs and these treats are perfectly soft for their small chompers. I buy these all the time and they go crazy for them!
Hilda g.
Lathrop, CA
My furbabies love their treats. Puperonis are their absolute favorite. They look forward to their evening snack everytime I come home from work. It's pretty reasonable at Target.
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really love this product and would recommend to any of my family and friends I will definitely be buying this in the near future and Hélène more of my friends to purchases because it is an amazing product
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I wish these contained less ingredients or there was a version for dogs with limited diets... however, I have yet to see a dog not like a Pupperoni and I have two finicky dos. They love these things - but due to some of the ingredients I only purchase every once in awhile. I try to stick to freeze dried meats or grain free treats.
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these treats. My dogs like a lot of treats but at least this one smells good to me too. Not enough for me to eat but not enough for me to get grossed out when I open the package. They are very soft and easy to rip up. They are great for rewarding or training.
Kelsey G.
My dog absolutely loves this treat. He comes running every time he hears the bag. The size of the pieces is just right for him. Also these treats are very affordable. I would recommend these to any pet owner.
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert
Bogo at publix is the only reason that I got these but all in all I'm happy. My puppy loves them but they definitely are a sometimes treat. You can just tell they're high in preservatives and calories. I prefer more natural treats.
Jasmine C.
My dog loves these!! They're used as dog treats for my dog but sometimes I break up 1-2 sticks and mix it with his dog food. They're an affordable price and easy for him to chew. I would recommend them to dog owners
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my dogs favorite treats! The only thing I would say is a "con" is the pricing, because I have two large dogs- they go through a LOT of treats. Overall I think they are worth it, and a great incentive for training purposes.
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!