BY PUP-PERONI #3 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!3 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
My six year old pitbull looooves pup-peroni. He will do anything to get one. They've always been very helpful with training. The smell is pretty amazing compared to other treats i have bought for him. I would recommend these and I will continue to purchase them.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs are very picky and not too fond of dogs snacks these are the only treats I can get them to eat that doesn't messs with their stomachs it's super affordable I usually buy a 25-32lbs bag at Walmart for about $14 I swear by these treats and would recommend to anyone
Tiffany P.
Exeter, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these treats. My dogs like a lot of treats but at least this one smells good to me too. Not enough for me to eat but not enough for me to get grossed out when I open the package. They are very soft and easy to rip up. They are great for rewarding or training.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Pomeranian and he loves them they smell almost like American beef jerky I like how I can snap them in have or smaller sized to give him as treats or one big treat my dog is very picky so if he likes it I recommend to other small dogs or Pomeranians
cammie g.
Please be aware of what you're giving your dog when you buy these. as much as my bulldog loves them, the soy byproducts play havoc on his digestive system. they also make him break out in fluid-filled pustules. I wouldn't recommend these.
Ani P.
SELLERSBURG, IN
Pupperoni.. any flavor... is the only brand of dog treat that we are guarunteed my dog will eat. We actually did a taste test and laid out pupperoni, waggin trails, begging strips, a regular dog bone, etc to see what he went for.. and pupperoni wins hands down. We don't even bother to purchase generic pupperoni, it won't work.
Kelsey G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this treat. He comes running every time he hears the bag. The size of the pieces is just right for him. Also these treats are very affordable. I would recommend these to any pet owner.
Kelsey A.
San Antonio, TX
These sticks are huge! Maybe it's because I have such small dogs, but I cut 1 stick into 4s and give a piece to each when I'm putting them in the kennel for the day. They go bonkers for them! I want to try the chicken flavored for them, I had no idea that existed
Savannah H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Bogo at publix is the only reason that I got these but all in all I'm happy. My puppy loves them but they definitely are a sometimes treat. You can just tell they're high in preservatives and calories. I prefer more natural treats.
Jasmine C.
My dog loves these!! They're used as dog treats for my dog but sometimes I break up 1-2 sticks and mix it with his dog food. They're an affordable price and easy for him to chew. I would recommend them to dog owners
Krissia A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!

back