BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!1 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?3 Answers
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I wish these contained less ingredients or there was a version for dogs with limited diets... however, I have yet to see a dog not like a Pupperoni and I have two finicky dos. They love these things - but due to some of the ingredients I only purchase every once in awhile. I try to stick to freeze dried meats or grain free treats.
Tammy W.
Awesome treats that my dogs love. Although they are a bit soft when you squeeze it, you can still throw them and have your dog(s) catch it or fetch it. The treat is a long cylindrical stick-like shape. I usually get the large value pack to get the most value. Overall, this is a great product that I will repurchase.
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
My dog loves this. We used it to help him to not be afraid of thunder storms it has worked. He loves the taste of the treat also. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. With a small dog you can break up the pieces so it lasts longer. If you are thinking of a special treat for your dog you should get puperonie
Jules S.
My dog's absolute favourite treat! Amazing customer service as well---got a few bags with only broken pierces, but they were stellar when it came to finding the root of the issue and making up for any inconvenience. Puppy's happy, humans are happy, everyone wins!
Margaret M.
Mu dogs enjoy this . They go crazy when I open the bag. It does truly smell like pepperoni. Most dogs will like it if they are in to meaty flavored. It was affordable and I will keep on buying pupperoni. I would recommend this to any treat lover dog.
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
These are my dogs favorite treats! The only thing I would say is a "con" is the pricing, because I have two large dogs- they go through a LOT of treats. Overall I think they are worth it, and a great incentive for training purposes.
Jasmine C.
My dog loves these!! They're used as dog treats for my dog but sometimes I break up 1-2 sticks and mix it with his dog food. They're an affordable price and easy for him to chew. I would recommend them to dog owners
Kelsey G.
My dog absolutely loves this treat. He comes running every time he hears the bag. The size of the pieces is just right for him. Also these treats are very affordable. I would recommend these to any pet owner.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
My dog absolutely love this snack. She has become so picky but she still goes crazy with puperoni. It smells delicious almost like beef jerky when you open the bag and I guess that is what dogs love..
Jamie L.
My dogs love these. We break them into bite-size pieces and use them as treats when they go outside or when they use the puppy pad. They are great training tool
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!