BY PUP-PERONI #3 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!4 Answers
  • Do your puppies like this?9 Answers
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs live for these treats! I break them up into small pieces and have them s tricks then give them a piece and keep doing that till it’s gone. My dogs are obsessed with these! Would for sure recommend trying them if you haven’t already!
لميسة  .
queens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Dog Snacks Beef 5.6 oz more...
I have a golden retriever which is really picky about its food. But he seems to always look ve this product. It’s not only keeps my dog filled but also my dog loves eating it and growing job in a quick rate.
Amanda Y.
Norfolk, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these pupperoni treats. You get quite a few sticks in the bag, they don't turn them down, I think they are more affordable than the bones I try to give them or the jerky strips.
Rachel M.
Bishopville
I have a small dog, so I usually break up each stick into tiny bites. My dad carries them in ziplock bags in his pocket, and uses them to bribe the neighborhood dogs. They all run and sit at his feet, and beg for one of these. The dogs all love these treats! Very moist and soft, no crunching or breaking teeth here! Additionally my dog is allergic to chicken and gluten, and these original beef flavors are safe for her!The only thing I have to do is make sure the bag is sealed so they don't get dried out. My dog doesn't like them once they're dry.
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not sure why this product is still in the market. It's got ingredients that can cause your pup to get really sick. Never understood why my dog was so sick always after I gave him a treat- well now I know! Make your own treats people it's not that difficult!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog will not eat these for some reason, he just won't do it! I've even tried choping these up and mixing it in with his regular food and he still won't go for it. I had to give them away and because of that I won't buy these for him again. My friend's dog loved them, but I guess my dog just didn't.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The highlight of my dog's day is when my husband gets home from work because he knows he'll be getting his Pupperoni for the day!! This is a really affordable treat that my dog loves---highly recommend!
Marry S.
Comes in a variety size bags and flavors I used to work at a kennel and kept them on hand at all times all the dogs loved them. A regular treat at my house and expected before bed and will do tricks for extras.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My three little doggies love these! We like to feed these treat to them because two of our dogs have teeth problems and these are a little softer then most treats. You can get these for a pretty good price at most grocery stores. Would recommend these for your furry friends
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Portland, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Bakersfield, CA
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!

Target