Pup-Peroni Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Scarlett H.Pup-Peroni Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Kelsey G.

BY PUP-PERONI #1 in Bird Seed

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Do your puppies like this?8 Answers
  • Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?3 Answers
  • This is listed in bird seed and I'm pretty sure it's not a bird see...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashlea G.
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, In
I wish these contained less ingredients or there was a version for dogs with limited diets... however, I have yet to see a dog not like a Pupperoni and I have two finicky dos. They love these things - but due to some of the ingredients I only purchase every once in awhile. I try to stick to freeze dried meats or grain free treats.
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Awesome treats that my dogs love. Although they are a bit soft when you squeeze it, you can still throw them and have your dog(s) catch it or fetch it. The treat is a long cylindrical stick-like shape. I usually get the large value pack to get the most value. Overall, this is a great product that I will repurchase.
Krista K.
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
My dog loves this. We used it to help him to not be afraid of thunder storms it has worked. He loves the taste of the treat also. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth it. With a small dog you can break up the pieces so it lasts longer. If you are thinking of a special treat for your dog you should get puperonie
Renee W.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs are very picky and not too fond of dogs snacks these are the only treats I can get them to eat that doesn't messs with their stomachs it's super affordable I usually buy a 25-32lbs bag at Walmart for about $14 I swear by these treats and would recommend to anyone
Jules S.
Jules S.
My dog's absolute favourite treat! Amazing customer service as well---got a few bags with only broken pierces, but they were stellar when it came to finding the root of the issue and making up for any inconvenience. Puppy's happy, humans are happy, everyone wins!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
San Antonio, TX
My six year old pitbull looooves pup-peroni. He will do anything to get one. They've always been very helpful with training. The smell is pretty amazing compared to other treats i have bought for him. I would recommend these and I will continue to purchase them.
Marilu M.
Marilu M.
South gate, Ca
My dogs are in love with these treats. They finish the bag with in two days! They like the flavor I suppose cause they chow them down in no time lol! But if your puppy wants a treat they will surely enjoy these. I always have a bag of pupperoni at home.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Mu dogs enjoy this . They go crazy when I open the bag. It does truly smell like pepperoni. Most dogs will like it if they are in to meaty flavored. It was affordable and I will keep on buying pupperoni. I would recommend this to any treat lover dog.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Tompkinsville, KY
Love rewarding my pups with these treats! They don't smell disgusting and my dogs will do anything for them. They don't leave my hand smelling like a lot of dog treats do after handling them, and they actually smell a lot like a pepperoni!
cammie g.
cammie g.
Please be aware of what you're giving your dog when you buy these. as much as my bulldog loves them, the soy byproducts play havoc on his digestive system. they also make him break out in fluid-filled pustules. I wouldn't recommend these.
krissia a.
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Valerie N.
Rockport, TX
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
This is listed in bird seed and I'm pretty sure it's not a bird seed lol?
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This product is under bird supplies. Does anyone get these for their pet birds??