BY PUP-PERONI #2 in Bird Food

Pup-Peroni® Original Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Made with Real Beef! As #1 ingredient.
Original, slow cooked. see more...

• Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?6 Answers
  • Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!2 Answers
  • Do birds honestly like this stuff?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs live for these treats! I break them up into small pieces and have them s tricks then give them a piece and keep doing that till it’s gone. My dogs are obsessed with these! Would for sure recommend trying them if you haven’t already!
Julie M.
My grandmothers boston terrier loves this sadly he likes it too much! He has gained a lot of weight since trying these and won't eat his regular dog food anymore. It's like crack for dogs. I also wish it wasn't expensive because my grandmother is on a fixed income.
لميسة  .
queens
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Dog Snacks Beef 5.6 oz more...
I have a golden retriever which is really picky about its food. But he seems to always look ve this product. It’s not only keeps my dog filled but also my dog loves eating it and growing job in a quick rate.
Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these pupperoni treats. You get quite a few sticks in the bag, they don't turn them down, I think they are more affordable than the bones I try to give them or the jerky strips.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small breed dog loves these as a treat. She doesn’t gobble them down like the bigger dog does. The price is ok but I only buy them once in a while since it’s a “treat.”
Scarlett H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog likes these well enough. He has others he likes more, and some he won't even eat. I wait for them to go on sale or for a coupon to come out, then I buy a few bags at a time so I have them in the house. The different flavors appeal to him equally. He's happy, so I'm happy.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a Pomeranian and he loves them they smell almost like American beef jerky I like how I can snap them in have or smaller sized to give him as treats or one big treat my dog is very picky so if he likes it I recommend to other small dogs or Pomeranians
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I am not sure why this product is still in the market. It's got ingredients that can cause your pup to get really sick. Never understood why my dog was so sick always after I gave him a treat- well now I know! Make your own treats people it's not that difficult!
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog will not eat these for some reason, he just won't do it! I've even tried choping these up and mixing it in with his regular food and he still won't go for it. I had to give them away and because of that I won't buy these for him again. My friend's dog loved them, but I guess my dog just didn't.
Amanda G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups FAVORITE treat! I got him when I was 5 years old and this is always what I’ve given him. He will be turning 18 years old this November and it’s still his fav! He has bad teeth with his old age & these are perfect for him. So soft and easily broken. I can tell he loves them!
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do your puppies like this?
Haileigh T.
Do these contain any chemicals or animal plasma?
Valerie N.
Falfurrias, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is This A Good Treat For My Sweet Nia?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Do birds honestly like this stuff?
savannah g.
Really would like to try these for my pup, he loves sticks!