BY PUP-PERONI

Made with real savory bacon, Pup-Peroni Original Bacon Flavor dog snacks get a paws-up from Pups nationwide. Whether you're out for a hike or enjoying a spur-of-the-moment road trip with your best friend, these tasty dog snacks will add extra flavor to your adventure! Dogs Just Know. see more...

Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Mom has a few Yorkies and takes care of my Pomeranian and chihuahua. She often will give all of our dogs these treats and they really enjoy it. It's one of their favorites. I like how they are soft enough to give to them whole or even easy enough to break up in bite sized pieces. All of our dogs are older than 5 years old and even with their small size and aging teeth they can easily enjoy these.
anne m.
new hartford , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This product is what I used to train my dogs when they were puppies. They loved the taste of these a little too much. I have heard this is very unhealthy for dogs so I stopped using it. I used to buy them at Walmart. I think if you used them just for training in small amounts it shouldn't hurt the dogs but very little.
Vanessa E.
we first got this for our dogs to use as treats i thought it was a great idea and i still think it is but our dog was not much of a fan of them but i think if your dogs love them it's a great buy and great treat for them it's. not that expensive
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
One of my dogs favorite snacks,, I wish that they were healthier for her to eat since she loves them so much but that is the only downfall.. they are a big hit with her they taste great
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Good size for the amount of dogs we have in household. They love these treats, it always has them beggingg for more.
Brittany R.
I've got 3 dogs in my house, and they all love these treats. One of the dogs is more picky, and still loves them!
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Not the healthiest treats in the world which is why I gave this product 3 stars. But my dog loves these so much