BY PUP-PERONI #26 in Dog Treats

Made with real beef and chicken as the number one ingredients, it's no wonder dogs simply can't resist Pup-Peroni dog snacks. With a hearty taste and a mouth-watering aroma, it's no wonder dogs simply can't resist Pup-Peroni dog snacks. The Original Beef, Bacon, Chicken and Lean Beef flavors gets a paws up from pups nationwide! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Meat By-Product Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Meat By-Products, Soy Grits, Sugar, Liver, Beef, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (as a Preservative), Sodium Nitrite (for Color Retention), Red 40, BHA (as a Preservative), Onion Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 24.0% see more...

• Do you buy these for your dog? Yes or No 🐾2 Answers
  • If anybody has a dog who's a picky eater or has a sensiti...8 Answers
  • What flavour do you buy for your dog?🐾1 Answers
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce
  • "My dog loves them, my parents' dog loves them, my sister's dogs love them... you get the point!" in 2 reviews
  • "Be sure to break them into smaller pieces though Because they don't last!" in 1 review
  • "He can't get enough of them" in 1 review
  • "These are my dogs favorite treats." in 1 review
  • "And he's a pretty picky eater when it comes to food and treats!" in 1 review
Elisabeth M.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these dog treats. Affordable, decent ingredients and last a long time. I have found a difference in retailers though. When buying Pupperonie at Wal-Mart, it's considerably smaller of a treat in the same sized bag. I have started to only purchase from Amazon and Sam's club for this reason. Attaching a photo to show difference.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these treats , smells exactly like bacon , I get the biggest bag for ten bucks in Walmart , if you break into smaller pieces it makes a training treat , Easy zip lock bag where they won’t get hard , take on the go to the dog park , very affordable like the packaging and would definitely recommend this product
Sophia D.
West Palm Bch, FL
My dogs love these treats! They smell so good, they are inexpensive and the ingredients are safe. You can cut the treats in half if you want. I purchased the dog treats at Walgreens. I have two dogs that get them, a golden retriever and an irish golden doodle. They love them!
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs all time favorite treat. They get so excited when they hear me open the bag. The can’t get to it fast enough. I have small dogs and I can break this in half and they are the perfect size treat. I also love breaking them up and using this for training.
Emily L.
New Market, VA
My dog loves these for occasional “special” treats. She’s a small dog, almost 12 pounds. The only thing I have to make sure I do when giving her these treats is to tear up the whole treat into tiny bites, otherwise she tries to inhale the whole thing and can choke.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my dog does not like these. they smell awful and they make reece’s breath so bad. He really isn’t much of a fan of them either. every dog is different but i’m really not a fan of these and neither is reece
Debbie H.
We have three small dogs and they love Pup-Peroni dog treats. We most normally purchase them from WalMart. They seem pretty affordable compared to other products. Have bought three different flavors and our dogs love them all. Good quality product.
Makayla B.
Owingsville
This is my dogs favorite treat to receive! She will go outside for any purposes and she will instantly come inside and beg for one. We will usually but them from SAM’S club in a big bag and they really ain’t that expensive. Every dog is different but I would highly recommend them by the attitude my dog has for them.
Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I swear I have one of the pickiest dogs on the planet (he was a stray the first year of his life, go figure), and this is the only treat he will eat! I've tried probably 100 other dog treats and snacks on the market, and little Archie refuses to eat anything but Pup-Peroni. I recommend for the pickiest of eaters.
AbbyNicolle Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats he usually is very picky with what he likes. When we introduced these to him he went crazy, instantly fell in love and they don’t break the bank!
Veronica J.
Wakefield, MA
If anybody has a dog who's a picky eater or has a sensitive stomach, how do they feel about these?
Amanda D.
Montgomery, TX
I've been looking for a new dog treat for our dogs. Are these soft or hard? And does your dog like these?
Rachel M.
Lititz, PA
Does your dog like these better than hard crunchy treats?
Monica A.
Lockport , IL
Does anyone know how I can get the big bag of pup peronis without paying much?
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Do you like this product?