Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsPup-Peroni
Pup-Peroni Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce

Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce

by Pup-Peroni

Made with real beef and chicken as the number one ingredients, it's no wonder dogs simply can't resist Pup-Peroni dog snacks. With a hearty taste and a mouth-watering aroma, it's no wonder dogs simply can't resist Pup-Peroni dog snacks. The Original Beef, Bacon, Chicken and Lean Beef flavors gets a paws up from pups nationwide! Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Meat By-Product Package Weight: 10 oz Ingredients: Meat By-Products, Soy Grits, Sugar, Liver, Beef, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Garlic Powder, Caramel Color, Natural Smoke Flavor, Potassium Sorbate (as a Preservative), Sodium Nitrite (for Color Retention), Red 40, BHA (as a Preservative), Onion Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 24.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 24.0%

Does your dogs love these as much as my two ?
Which flavor does your dog like best?
What flavour do you buy for your dog?🐾
Start your review of Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce!
Product Highlights
My dog loves them, my parents' dog loves them, my sister's dogs love them... you get the point!in reviews
I bought these for my mom's dog and my own dog several times over the years and they go crazy over them.in reviews
And he's a pretty picky eater when it comes to food and treats!in reviews
These are my dogs favorite treats.in reviews
It is banned from using in cat foods but not in dog foods which is completely ridiculous.in reviews
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Melissa P.
Review for: 1 Bag;
My babies LOVE these treats!!! Just about any flavor i can get the bag out and they know exactly what i have!
Dorothy G.
Holyoke, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Dorothy G.
Review for: 1 Bag;
Finally a treat that will satisfy a small to a large fur baby. They have a wonderful smell to them when you open the bag, other treats that I have found have stale smell to them. With the smell of these treats your fur baby will beg for more. They smell like fresh cooked beef, and they are soft so if you have a small dog or a older dog that are sensitive to hard food or treats then these will work great. Each treat is the perfect portion for your fur baby, unless you have a cup size fur baby then you will want to cut smaller pieces for it. The only down side to this treat is just not enough in the bag. I recommend trying these when looking for treats for your fur baby they will thank you for them.
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: PETCO
Review for: 1 Bag;
My puppers LOVE these Pup-Peroni bacon flavored snacks! All the flavor varieties really, these are great, healthy treats for dogs. I have smaller dogs, so I break the sticks in two and give them each half.
Julia F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Julia F.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My pup loves these! Their scent is super strong, but the sticks are very long for a treat. I have to break them into smaller pieces to make it a more reasonable treat. There are other treats that are similar and cost less, but it’s a well known brand so that makes me more inclined to buy this. My pup loves them!
Diana D.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I use these for my dogs to give them meds when they need them. Regular pill pockets are so expensive, and these are soft and easy to shove a pill in, you can also give them an extra one after they eat the one with the pill. 😀
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
My chocolate lab loves the Pup-Peroni! I usually break them in half, which makes them last so much longer. The fact that my local Meijer has them makes it so easy to grab them when I'm grocery shopping. They also have coupons frequently, which is a huge bonus!
Sherri L.
Mt Lake Park, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Sherri L.
Review for: 1 Bag;
This is one of my boys favorite treats. I break them into small pieces, but the sticks come scored so it's really fast and easy to do. I like that you can get a lean version since my old man is "watching his weight" but my pups never turn these down.
uvaldo D.
Stockton, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 1 Bag;
My dog enjoys these snacks a lot, he’s very picky on what he eats even with snacks it took me so long to find a treat he actually liked until I came across these. As soon as I grab the bag and shake it he starts to jump up with excitement they’re super soft and easy to chew especially if you have a small puppy the price for the bag isn’t too bad either definitely recommend for your dog especially if you deal with a picky one lol.
Doroteya S.
Holyoke, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Doroteya S.
Purchased at: PETCO
Review for: 1 Bag;
My dog is obsessed with these beef flavor treats. I buy him a big back every month, so like that he will always have his favorite pup-peronis. I give him one or two a day,he is always begging me for more with his sad beautiful eyes lol but I'm not trying to overfeed him with treats. He eats those since he was a baby. We love them!
Marijana H.
Philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Marijana H.
Pup-Peroni® Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks, 10-Ounce uploaded by Marijana H.
Review for: 1 Bag;
I adore my dogs, they are spoiled big time. When they were puppies,we used to treat them after they did something good. Nowadays, every day, at the same time, set infront of the counter and patiently waiting for it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...