Pup-Peroni Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Cheyenne C.

BY PUP-PERONI

Pup-Peroni?? Original Bacon Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz!!
Original, slow cooked.
Made with real bacon!
Natural smoke flavor. see more...

Amy M.
Dornsife, PA
My dog goes crazy over pupperoni treats, especially the bacon flavored ones. Who could blame them, everyone loves bacon, right? We don't buy these too often, they tend to be a special treat every now and then, but are definitely affordable for dog owners.
Emily J.
My GSD loves these. He recognizes the bag as well. He has a treat ball that we tear these up in pieces and put them in. He will roll that ball all around the house patiently waiting for a piece to fall out.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My husky mix really loves these treats. He'll always go crazy for these. It's like a slim jim for dogs!! And god knows my dog is ALWAYS beggingg for human food. It's a nice smoky treat for him. They are just so pricey.
Brittany V.
Cartersville, GA
My one dog absolutely loves pup-peroni and he has always been picky! Love it! If my other dog didn't have such a sensitive stomach, he would be eating them too!
Stephanie D.
My dog love these and will come running as soon as I open the bag. They are so affordable and a great treat for dogs! Sometimes it's hard to just give them one.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My boston terrier will NOT eat these matter of fact I've never owned a dog that would... but my friend's dog loves them
Cordelia M.
Oak Grove, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves these treats! I got them because my parents dog loves them and now mine does too. I have a beagle and my parents have a border collie, loved by both!!