Add a Photo
Pup-Peroni® Mix Stix Braised Beef Flavor with Sweet Potato Dog Snacks 2.5 oz. Pouch

By PUP-PERONI
Mix up the fun with Pup-Peroni® Mix Stix Braised Beef Flavor With Sweet Potato dog snacks. Made with real meat and sweet potato to create a delicious combination of flavors your pooch will love. Pup-Peroni Mix Stix, the irresistible 2-in-1 treat that lets your Pup know how much you care. Because Dogs Just Know®.
Graciela v.
Graciela v.
Jersey City, NJ

My puppy pit loves these so much. He is truly obessed with these treats. He is a medium to large size pit bull. every time I try giving him a different treat, he would not eat it until this pup-peroni. I would truly truly truly recommend this treat to other people for their pets.
Myah M.
Myah M.

This is the only thing my puppy beg for, everything else he walks around and examine for a while. He loves hem, so I am happy with them too!
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Firebaugh, CA

My dogs loves these I buy them these all the times at my local Walmart they are very inexpensive!!
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA

I spoil my friend's dog with these. He loves them and get super excited when he sees me. They helped me to teach him a few tricks when I break them up and give him a small piece at a time.
Jade O.
Jade O.
Hudson, FL

My puppies love these Pup-peroni treats! They can chew them really easy since they are so soft, and are healthier since they are made with real ingredients too!
Brooke B.
Brooke B.

Wasn't sure how my pup would like these but i caught them on sale one day and got them anyways. needless to say my dog is addicted.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Walnut Cove, NC

These look really interesting! My Greyhound enjoys the regular Pup-peroni treats. I like the fact that they are made with real ingredients. Sweet Potatoes are a plus. He loves his veggies!
Xuan C.
Xuan C.

Our rescue pup Ollie loves these! I would break them into smaller pieces for him because he would eat the whole stick in two bites lol
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, Ontario

My puppy likes these treats. I'm not a big fan of the way they make her breath smell though.
Muse Coeur C.
Muse Coeur C.
Bayamon, Puerto Rico

My dogs will love this, they like to chew everything. is going to be an adventure to them. i wolud like to give this to my doggies, they will like the taste.