BY PUP-PERONI

Original, slow cooked. 90% Fat free. Made with real beef! Pup-Peroni celebrates and champions dogs and owners enjoying life together - anywhere, anytime. see more...

Gabrielle H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Every dog I've ever worked with has loved these treats. You can break them into smaller pieces to use as training treats and they make the perfect reward after giving a bath/cutting nails/etc.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 2 large dogs love these. I do wish they came in bigger sizes for 100# dogs because I go through a lot of them, My dogs know when I get home with them, they are ready for them.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
My dog does is a finicky eater, but she loves these treats! I like the lite formula! I break the sticks easily into smaller pieces to do training refreshers with her too! Good product! A little pricey in my area!
Steven D.
Sewell, NJ
My two dogs LOVE these treats!! We buy them in large bulk packages from BJ's Wholesale Club for a great price especially when they have coupons in their monthly coupon book. Best of all they don't upset their stomachs as other treats have in the past.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
My dogs LOVED these treats! I only get them on special occasions or when I have a coupon. We are currently training our third dog and use Pup Peroni as treats for him.
Vanessa L.
Passaic, NJ
By far the best treat I ever gotten by dog! Hands down! He loves it! I break it into little pieces for him while I make him do a trick! Best treat for dogs!
Bryan H.
Our dog goes crazy for these. We try to give them to her sparingly because otherwise she would eat the whole bag in one day. Great treats for dogs!
Betty O.
Modesto, CA
Am I the only with a dog that didn't like these? I really thought they would love it but once they smelled it they didn't wanna get close at all
Brittany J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog went beserk over these! They are kind of pricey but my dog loves them. He only got these when he did a trick because they were expensive.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these! They're always a decent price and the lighter formula is perfect for my older pet. We have 3 dogs and all 3 love them.