BY PUP-PERONI

Pup-Peroni Lean Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz!!
Original slow cooked.
90% fat free.
Made with real beef! see more...

Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Our Ruby loves these things. She isn't too picky with her food, but she will always take one of these. They sell them in value packs at Sam's Club, so always buy our Pupperoni & Milk Bones from there!
Lexi S.
Washington, DC
My pup will eat anything. But these are not something I want to feed her. They are full of junk. I try to stick with all natural. Especially because of allergies
Whitney M.
Bronx, NY
Cody loves this treat and it's great for after walking your dog. It has a nice flavor and my dog loves to chew on it.
Lindsey J.
My dog loves these and is always looking to have one! I even think they smell decent...is that weird?
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
My mom's dogs love these! As soon as they hear her opening the bag they come running to get one. They love them!
Janet H.
Floral Park, NY
This is my Elvis' favorite treat. He is on daily medication and this treat allows me to hide his medication. Hasn't found it yet. If I try to sneak in another treat I get that look like "are you for real". Great prices in Target and Sam's Club..
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
My mothers dog loves these. They are soft and easy to break into smaller pieces so he thinks he's getting more
Catharine D.
St Catharines , ON
I remember using these with the dogs we had when I was growing up, and they loved them. My 2 dogs are no different, they just love them and get so excited when they are offered one!