Pup-Peroni Lean Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by sandy n.

BY PUP-PERONI

Pup-Peroni® Lean Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Original Slow Cooked. Made with Real Beef!
90% Fat Free. see more...

• I would like to let my dogs try these but some treats sme...1 Answers
  • Does your dog notice that they're lean instead of original??1 Answers
  • Where can I buy these at??2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Danielle S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Puggle loves these treats. I usually buy them at Walmart and can get a bag for under $3.00. There are constantly $1 off or BOGO coupons available. I like that these are leaner than the regular kind because my dog is overweight so I feel better when I give her these as a treat.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Chihuahua loves Pupperoni treats in any flavor, he gets 2 sticks a day. We were @ the store and he was begging to have one. He hadn't had any for a few days. They're soft and pliable with a good smell.
Gloria P.
Smyrna, GA
My dog loves treats!!! It doesn't matter what kind! But I was a little worried he was not going to like this kind because of the lean beef flavor . . . But my chihuahua loves them.
Brooke A.
Hillside , NJ
My dog refuses to eat and she eats any and everything she loves beef Jersey and slim jims but she won't even put these treats in her mouth it's a decent price but it shows the quality! My dog loves the organic treats and the jerky type of treats .
Cynthia C.
Cypress, CA
Pup-Peroni treats are the best. My dogs are somewhat picky and it's really hard for me to find treats for my 2 big dogs and their 11 puppies to all like. These treats were definitely a good way to go! Totally recommend!!👍
Caroline H.
Montclair
My dog absolutely loves these treats. The second we open the bag she comes running from the other room. They're also actually good for her. I trust this product to give my dog.
Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
My dog loves these. I have to actually put them away in a high place so she does not smell them out and try to get to them. It's a perfect snack for trying to train dogs.
Tiffiny D.
Tremonton, UT
My dogs love these. They are soft, easy to break to give them during training. Everytime they hear the package make it's cracking noise, hear they come.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
I love this product, my dog is a little over weight so switch these out for her other treats, I have really seen a difference.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dogs love these treats. Super easy to break apart if you don't want to give your dog a whole one. You can find them anywhere.
Alexandria H.
Where can I buy these at??
Lauren S.
Lahaina, HI
Does your dog notice that they're lean instead of original??
Kristin D.
Whittier, CA
I would like to let my dogs try these but some treats smell like ammonia and other chemicals .. how do these treats smell ? One of my dogs has a sensitive stomach would you recommend these ?