Pup-Peroni Dash Button

by Amazon

Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi connected device that reorders your favorite product with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone during the set-up process. Free after first press. Buy Dash Button for $4.99 and receive a $4.99 credit after your first press. Easy to use. Press Dash Button to order your favorite products and never run out. Buy with confidence. Get the same low prices we offer on Amazon.com. Order Protection. Ensures Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered. Prime members get free shipping.

Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi connected device that reorders your favorite product with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone during the set-up process.; Free after first press. Buy Dash Button for $4.99 and receive a $4.99 credit after your first press.; Easy to use. Press Dash Button to order your favorite products and never run out.; Buy with confidence. Get the same low prices we offer on Amazon.com.; Order Protection. Ensures Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered.; Prime members get free shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pup-Peroni Dash Button!
Los Angeles
Just a very odd device, this was a gift. My dogs didn’t enjoy this very much. I’m sure they were confused by the concept as much as I was.
Cincinnati , OH
I love it pup peroni daah button cause when you hit it all there products pop up.and it shows you what you have save in your dash button
Stafford , VA
Purchased at: PETCO
It’s definitely a convenient tool! Not expensive and although not a necessity I’d recommend it to others. Helps me keep my dog happy :)
Fairmount City
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s so easy being able to hit the button and have the treats ordered. Our pets love the treats and get so excited when they come here.
My dog hated it. It was so bad that she didn't want to be near it. I tried mixing it with things she likes but still she ate around it
kelso
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is okay. We have definitely gotten quite a bit of use out of it for sure. I couldn't believe this existed
This concept is a really cute idea and i can see the point behind it but i think it realy may have missed the mark.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Amazon
Dash buttons are so helpful for stuff you always need more of!! You press the button and it orders it for you!
Purchased at: Amazon
It was okay my friend's dog enjoyed playing with it but quickly with it. It was not terrible for the price
Norman
Terrible product for your dog. Made of ingredients that can cause cancer. Find a better snack for your dog

Looking for your answer?