Pup-Peroni Dash Button

by Amazon

Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi connected device that reorders your favorite product with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone during the set-up process. Free after first press. Buy Dash Button for $4.99 and receive a $4.99 credit after your first press. Easy to use. Press Dash Button to order your favorite products and never run out. Buy with confidence. Get the same low prices we offer on Amazon.com. Order Protection. Ensures Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered. Prime members get free shipping.

Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi connected device that reorders your favorite product with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone during the set-up process.; Free after first press. Buy Dash Button for $4.99 and receive a $4.99 credit after your first press.; Easy to use. Press Dash Button to order your favorite products and never run out.; Buy with confidence. Get the same low prices we offer on Amazon.com.; Order Protection. Ensures Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered.; Prime members get free shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pup-Peroni Dash Button!
New Richmond , WI
I have a St Bernard and i’m Not sure this product is the greatest for him.. but he’s big, clumsy, and breaks just about everything he comes in contacts with. Howeve, my brother golden retriever loved it! And it works really well for him. Love puperoni though! And so do the puppies! It’s well worth the small price tag to see them happy!
The product is amazing and I love it. I totally recommend it. The toy was amazing and my dog loves it. The toy is just great for your dog to use when they want it.i love seeing my dog smile when I show it the toy/ product. Again I totally recommend other pet owners to use it.
Orlando, FL
AMAZING! My little toy poodle, Athena, loves these treats and being able to re-order them at the touch of a button is revolutionary. I'm starting to wish they had this option for all of my regularly used products. I would recommend this product to anyone with a dog.
New York
Super easy to use and love that when Im running low all I have to do is press the button. It met my expectations completely and when it arrives my dog loves the treats. I would totally recommend.
Georgetown, KY
dash buttons are the greatest thing to happen to us. Especially for things we need all the time, like these dog treats. They’re our girl dog’s favorite, and we order on a consistent basis.
Zachary , LA
Purchased at: Amazon
My pup loves anything and everything edible no matter what it is! This button makes it easy and convenient for me to reorder her treats! I would definitely suggest it if you want to make your life easier!
Nampa , ID
Purchased at: Walmart
My dog loves them! Perfect for every dog out there.. and they are always reasonable prices as well, be sure to pick them up at your local grocery store
Crestview, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Easy way to reorder the puppies snacks as you see that you are out or running low without having to open the app to reorder yourself. Very convenient.
Camden, TN
My dog is very picky when it comes to her treats but Pup-peroni is quickly becoming her new favorite. They are an excellent value and great quality.
Taylors, SC
My dog loves pup-peroni!! It’s great to have this product on amazon, but I’m probably better off ordering every time I need it, not the dash button.

Looking for your answer?