Pup-Peroni

Pup-Peroni Beef Sticks, 5.6...
68 Reviews
5 / 5
I purchased Pupperoni Original Beef Sticks as a treat for my dog. She usually prefers smaller rounded shaped treats but she really enjoyed these for a change! We will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
5 / 5
We absolutely love theses, they are really good for training and keeping the attention of our pup. We recently got a Black and Tan coonhound and these have been the treats to catch and keep her attention when we are working with her. It's even better that they are meat based and proudly acknowledge that they do NOT contain red 40 dye.
5 / 5
My dogs love these Pup-Peroni dog treats. They love all treats but this is definitely one of their favorite brands!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My fur babies love these treats. They know when they've been good they are going to get a treat. They also like the bacon flavor. I appreciate these being inexpensive too.
5 / 5
My dog totally loves these! He knows when I open the bag it's for him. Also they are support enough he can eat them even though he has no teeth. I love this. I do wish it was maybe more healthy? I have a small dog a Pomeranian to be exact. I think this is got treat for other dog owners.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have 3 small dogs and they love it. I like these treats because they are sticks so you can break them up. If you do want your dog to have a lot or use them as training treats. These treat usually are about 3 to 4 dollars.
5 / 5
I like to cut these sticks up sometimes into smaller pieces and use them as training treats, or put them inside her Tug-a-Jug. Versatile snack that Daisy loves!
5 / 5
This type of trix is wonderful for small dogs because you can cut them in a half and give it as a meal on the day. They seem to adore them and they are easy to chew. The size it's very nice and the pieces. A bit more expensive than others but anything for a happy dogther
5 / 5
After volunteering at a shelter, I can say that all dogs love love love Pup-Peroni, even the picky eaters
5 / 5
I gave these treats to my dog when he was a little puppy. From how he reacted to just the sound of the bag whenever we picked it up, I think it's enough to say that he absolutely loved them. They come in a resealable bag that locks its moisture and I'm sure it was very flavourful because every time we opened the bag, the scent of the treats would diffuse into the whole room!