BY PUP-PERONI #96 in Vacuum Cleaners

Pup-Peroni slow cooked treats are made with real beef. Flavorful moist treats that always have beef as the #1 ingredient. see more...

Stacey B.
Odessa, MO
These were my grandpa's dogs favorite treat he would always beg for more. And when I would bring my puppy down there he was so spoiled with these treats that when I got home I had to buy him some.
Susan Y.
My three pitbulls love these treats just go crazy for them. I thank these treats for helping me teach my pups some cool tricks. Would recommend to other dog parents. Thumbs up.
Peyton L.
This are one of my dog’s favorite treats! He perks up when he hears us open the container! They are a great price for a great taste, or at least that’s what my dog thinks!
Claire M.
These are my dog's favorite treats! He cannot get enough of them. He has a sensitive stomach, by these don't make him sick at all. Plus they're super affordable! I definitely recommend these!