BeautyHairHair ColorPunky Colour
Semi-Permanent Hair Color Kit, Turquoise

Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Hair Color Kit, Turquoise

by Punky Colour

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Punky Colour Semi-Permanent Hair Color Kit, Turquoise!
Jason T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I am actually a cosmetologist and I do hair for a living, so with that being said, I love punky colour hair products. They are very vibrant and stand out. Some clients even bring it in themselves and ask for it. Whether it be the dive before care or after care it always works. It tends to last long and it never damages my hair. In fact it actually hydrates it and makes it look like I have just came from the salon. I would highly recommend this line to anyone who's looking for an affordable new look without breaking the bank.

Looking for your answer?