BeautyHairHair ProductsPunky Colour
Punky Colour, Pastel FX Shade Adjustor, 35 fl oz

Punky Colour, Pastel FX Shade Adjustor, 3.5 fl oz

by Punky Colour

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Punky Colour, Pastel FX Shade Adjustor, 3.5 fl oz!
Sarah B.
I love using this product it allows me to take my vibrant colors and make them pastel ones so I am able to adjust the shade how I see fit
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
If you want the perfect pastel shade use this. Its also not damaging on your hair. The colors always turn out vibrant
Maddi G.
Cynthiana
This stuff is AMAZING! it does great as a regular shampoo/condition but also adds the perfect amount of color to my hair!! And this leaves my hair insanely soft and gets rid of all the oils even on 3day old hair!! I'm on my third bottle of this and will continue to use it as long as I've got colors in my hair!
starring S.
Chantilly, VA
2,315 reviews
This product is extremely high quality and the packaging is also really nice. I have been using this for a while now and don’t have any issue or complaints. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Lola M.
Me gustaría probarlo aún no le he probado pero creo que lo compraré para ver que tal 🙏🏻😘
Deni F.
I cant say enough good things about this stuff. Its easy to apply and comes in an easy to open box. It doesnt have a strong smell
Kathy L.
Alexandria, VA
1,397 reviews
I love how my hair turned out after using this product on me my hair looks beautiful 😁 #InfluensterAwards2020!
April A.
Winder, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is super purple and smells way better than most other purple shampoos and conditioners. Very dark and works great on getting out red colors in the hair as intended
Alexis H.
This is wonderful! It tones my hair and keeps it less brassy between color appointments. I love it and highly recommend
Kirsten L.
San Dimas, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is so cool! I didn’t expect it to work as well as it does but holy heck! I have a balayage and I was hoping to have some of the color stick and boy oh boy did it do just that! I love my hair SO much! This product smells amazing, lathers nicely and leaves my hair so so soft. Will def buy again. I recommend wearing gloves as this product does stain.

Looking for your answer?