Punkin Butt Teething Oil

Baby's first tooth is a joy to behold, until discomfort arrives in the form of gum sensitivity, fussiness, irritability, and refusing food. Gently massaging Punkin Butt Teething Oil, made by sun infused sunflower oil with chamomile, clove and...

where can i buy this product??
Has anyone had any luck with this ?
Do you find a noticeable difference in your baby after use? Can this be mixed with ovol or gripe water?
Start your review of Punkin Butt Teething Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Christina Y.
Vacaville, CA
Punkin Butt Teething Oil uploaded by Christina Y.
Works so well! My 15 month old daughter has been teething like crazy and she’s been having a hard time. My sister recommended this as she uses this for my niece as well and it has been a lifesaver! I love the smell and it does have a slight minty taste to it as well (I try everything I give to my daughter) that she seems to enjoy. It seems to give her instant relief too. Please do not hesitate to buy this for your teething little ones. Not only is it natural but it also works.
Jess K.
Punkin Butt Teething Oil uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Amazon
My babe really likes this oil. I don't know if it truly helps with teething pains, but when he seems drooly & irritable, I'll dab some of this on my finger & he willingly lets me rub it on his gums, so that seems like a good review from the 13 month old source! I like that the bottle is glass, the ingredients are organic, and after a couple months of use, the bottle still seems pretty full.
Sarah D.
Vancouver, WA
All natural makes this appealing to me. It is super gentle on your babies gums, and really effective. It is also very affordable. It is about 10 dollars for a small bottle. However, that small bottle lasts all through your babies teething needs. I've barely made a dent in a bottle I've had for almost a year.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
This stuff is literally magic. Witch craft. Sorcery! It’s natural and works super fast!
Connie P.
Logan, OH
Helps soothe the gums to teething,and gives them a relief.was amazed it helped alot,it was first time,I used it.kinda pricey but worth helping our kids,right.when something helps ut's worth every cent,I think.I was glad to see it really helped him out and all.
Jessica K.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love that this product is natural and my boy loves the taste of it. It really does soothe him after a little while.
Haley B.
Fairview, TN
My husband actually did the research and found this product. I love that it is all natural so I can feel safe about our daughter using it. We have been applying this nightly and it really seems to help. She doesn’t seem bothered by the taste at all.
LeeAnn K.
Cohoes, NY
We swear by punkin butt. It's all organic clove oil so nothing can harm the baby and no added chemicals. It soothes the babies gums on contact and they love the taste for some reason! Mom win! Punkin Butt Teething Oil
Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
Don’t get me wrong, I truly love the idea of this product and how minimal the ingredients are but it just did not seem to make a difference for my child. I used almost half the bottle with no noticeable improvement to my daughter’s discomfort.
Kristina M.
Mcminnville, TN
Smells good, easy to apply with a fingertip. Effective. Does wear off easy. Like that it is natural based. Great price. Punkin Butt Teething Oil