BY PUNJANA

A Northern Irish Company Blending Tea Since 1896 Great Taste Gold 12 Love Tea As Much As We Do Product Of Northern Ireland A Little Bit About Our Irish Tea The Irish Love Their Tea!&Nbsp; It's An Essential Part Of Family Life.&Nbsp; But Not Just Any Tea, Our Grandfather Always Insisted On Blending The Best Teas Selected From Only The Finest Tea Gardens Picking Leaves When The Bush Produces Its Best Tea, With Sunshine &Amp; Rain In Perfect Harmony.&Nbsp; Over 100 Years Later We Thompsons Stay True To Our Tradition Of Blending You A Better Cup Of Tea! Thompson Taste Tested Three Generations Of Our Family Have Ensured Only The Very Best Tea Makes It To Your Cups.&Nbsp; So, Every Tea We Ever Make Will Always Be... Taste Tested &Amp; Approved By A Thompson.&Nbsp; We Keep Our Customers Happy We Insist That You Enjoy Our Tea In Perfect Condition!&Nbsp; But In The Unlikely Even That You're Not Totally Happy With It, Return The Best Before Panel With Your Enquiry To The Address Shown, Stating When &Amp; Where Purchased.&Nbsp; Your Statutory Rights Are Unaffected. see more...

Aneta L.
Kinda malty (reminds me of Assam Harmony tea - which is far more expensive!) and holds up really well to cream and honey. Makes great, strong iced tea. My mom raised me on traditional Red Rose which was my go to until they changed their formulation some years ago. This, although no orange pekoe, brings me right back to how I got hooked on drinking a comfy cup of strong tea with cream and honey. I can always find this at Big Lots or Cost Plus World Market with no problems!
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I tend to hoard this tea when I find it on the shelves of either Big Lots or Marc's. I first tried this tea thanks to a Marc's store that sold the tea. It is my favorite black tea. It is caffeinated and it is a stronger tea in flavor than Lipton or Tetley. It's also smooth in flavor, and it has no hints of bitterness.
Annette P.
This is a fantastic tea for any occasion. It is certainly one of my favorites and it's a great value. It has become hard to locate in my area, so I order it online...5 boxes at a time. It's that good!
Sarika S.
Orland Park, IL
Best tea, full of flavor and very robust. I love Irish tea and this is my favorite I have been buying in bulk for years!
ellen r.
Mesa, AZ
Buy the buy them they are awesome amazing they are incredible you need to try them 👍👍👍👍👍👍
eloisa y.
Lawrence, MA
Tmb cm dm cm akl slip sol dm el fi dio zlos dio flojera fsk to clean clean cm
Jenny L.
Rushden, Northants
My ultimate favourite tea bag. I LOVE tea and I use this all the time because my mum used it for years before. Don’t get me wrong there are plenty of other good brands but nothing beats a good Punjab’s cup of tea
Shahadah E.
How is the flavor strength