BY PUMPNDO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Pumpndo - Turn your Nursing Bra into a hands-free pumping bra!  Simply clip the super soft yellow flannel pumpndo on to your nursing bra or tank, pull down the fabric of your bra or tank & insert your breast pump flanges.  Attach remaining pump parts & pump hands-free!!

Review (1)
Talisa R.
I recently purchased a pumpndo because I am in the weaning process, but I don't want my supply to completely dry up. I really wish that I had this when I had my first child. This thing is a game changer and has made my life so much easier. Pumping is hard enough as it is. This simple but magnificent product allows me to pump and still get things done. I know that there are a lot of exclusively pumping moms and mom's who have returned to work that would think that the pumpndo
was life changing as well. You don't need to get undressed or do anything special to use this. You just clip it on and go. I highly recommend it!!!! Definitely a 5 star product.