Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsEden Foods
Pumpkin Seeds Dry Roasted Organic

Pumpkin Seeds Dry Roasted Organic

by Eden Foods

Dry Roasted Pumpkin Seeds from Eden Foods are lightly misted with real, rare Atlantic sea salt. Packed with protein, good fat, fiber and great taste! Features zinc and magnesium. Low sodium snack food that's pure and fun! K pareve.

What is your favourite healthy snack? :)
Are these good? What do they taste like???
Are these any good ?
Start your review of Pumpkin Seeds Dry Roasted Organic!
Product Highlights
Delicious, healthy snack that fits my gluten free need!in reviews
I love these as a healthy alternative to other bagged snacks.in reviews
So delicious and just the right amount of sea salt on them.in reviews
However, I definitely like this brand and would buy them all the time if I weren't a broke college student!in reviews
Isabella E.
I love pumpkin seeds and these are some good seeds! If I am not careful I will eat the whole bag! For the price of pumpkin seeds these are not bad and they are great to eat by themselves, in salads, or adding them to dressings! I recommend at least trying them out because they are good sources of vitamins and minerals!
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Delicious! These pumpkin seeds are a healthy snack and aren't so expensive that you don't want to buy them. I've eaten them plain and used them as an addition to trail mix and other things.
Megan S.
Austin, TX
Hands down, the BEST tasting pumpkin seeds you will have in your life. The quality of the ingredients is the main component in what I choose to eat, as well as budget. The ingredients were simple and healthful, and since I was given a free pack at VEG Fest, I couldn't resist. I immediately gobbled these up, as well as my boyfriend. They have a roasted flavor and are very filling.
Christy M.
Middletown, MD
The perfect high-protein, low carb snack. These taste fabulous. Not too salty, no extra ingredients. My favorite roasted pumpkin seeds.
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
I adore Eden Organic pumpkin seeds. I put them on my salad or just eat a handful! They are crunchy and delicious.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,715 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
I could live off of these babies!! These are the perfect salad topper. I add them in my AM oats. I love them alone. These are also great in baking!! Try these- the deep nutty flavor helps curb hunger- while curbing wild sugary cravings. I highly recommend these healthy little nuts in your life IF you can eat them. (No nut allergies) 😃
Christine B.
Tecumseh, MI
A good snack perfect for lunches, snacks and to add to a backpack, purse or pocket. It's salted enough without being overpowering. I like this company's popcorn a lot but now have found another fave in these seeds.
Caitlynn C.
Mexico
Yum!! They are good for you and they taste great there healthy low sodium. Easy to pack
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love adding these pumpkin seeds to yogurt and trail mixes to add nutrients. Eden is a good quality brand and I have found all of their products to be great. I recommend these pumpkin seeds because they are nutritious and delicious.
jessica S.
Memphis, TN
These are really nice! I thought I wouldn't like pumpkin seeds but these are good.