BY USDA PRODUCE

• What's your favorite recipe to use pumpkin in?1 Answers
Gustavo V.
Panorama City, CA
Can’t have Halloween without a jack o lantern 🎃 I usually buy my pumpkins from a pumpkin patch or grocery store. It’s always a good time carving these out especially with family and friends. Also getting stencils is pretty easy with google.
Hannah T.
Harriman
I love carving pumpkins with my family every year! It really gets us excited for Halloween! I think everyone would love carving pumpkins you can find them at just about every store! They aren’t very expensive either! It is very fun and allows everyone to be creative!
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love pumpkins I don't just like to carve them i also like to make pumpkin pie! I also use the seeds I toast them! Yes they taste amazing And have them for snacks I usually go to Walmart to purchase mines
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
These are great for making home made pies an rolls or anything else you can think of. Or make some cinnamon sugar seeds. Yummy.
Françeska R.
Tirana
This is the best product which remindes me Halloween Party. I bought it near my hood at a SPAR. Yes it has a really good flavour and it is very healthy. The recipe: I cut it in pieces, add sugar and put it in stove for 45 min at 250•. After it get's cold I eat it using spoon.
Heather D.
What's your favorite recipe to use pumpkin in?