BY PUMPKIN MASTERS

Pumpkin Masters® Carving Party Kit.
America's favorite.
25 pieces.
16 patterns & 9 tools.
See back for more designs.
Welcome.
Safer than kitchen knives.
Includes: 1 pattern book.
4 saws.
2 scraper scoops™.
1 drill.
1 poker.
1 crayon. see more...

Holly D.
Jaffrey, NH
The is one of our #halloweenessentials. We snag this every year to carve our pumpkins. This kit comes with some fun stencils sixteen in total. The kit also comes with carving tools and scraping tools for your pumpkin. You'll need a little bit of elbow grease to use them but carving a pumpkin is never easy. Overall its a great kit and I woukd recommend to friends and family.
Susie B.
This is a favorite in my family. I have 3 boys and there are enough tools to keep them busy and not fighting. The scooper is the perfect size for the little ones. The oldest uses the templates every year. The knives are a little flimsy but serves it’s purpose. Very affordable and I can pick up a new kit at Target every year.
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
This is our go to pumpkin carving kit EVERY year, we keep some tools so we have a stash for everyone who wants to carve. It performs effectively and it always within budget. I always recommend this kit to anyone thinking about carving! They always have such great patterns! Love it!
Kailee L.
Portage, OH
The kids love this kit! It makes it fairly easy to get an awesome cut out but the knives aren’t always the best for cutting. For the price it works well! This will continue to be go too for our pumpkin carving needs!!
Alicia F.
North Canton, OH
The tiny utensils are great for detail, but you’ll also need some big spoons and knives. We always buy this kit though! There never seems to be enough to go around. I would recommend this, the price is fair also.
Taylor M.
Morganton, NC
I have used this same kit for 5 years!!!! Just this year I had to buy more pages! My saw and other utensils still work great and the price is so affordable! I will only buy this brand!
Jessica K.
Brockton
I love carving pumpkins! These tools make it easy to carve out the details in your pumpkin. The scraper is great for getting all the pumpkin guts out. They are very low priced. I usually buy on every year.
Amie A.
Ooltewah, TN
Cheap but requires serious hand strength when using on any decent size pumpkins.
I wouldn't waste my money with this product again.
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Such a fun kit to have for pumpkin carving dates. It's only good for one use typically as the saws, etc bend but they're great for a night of fun!
Tatiana K.
I do not go a year without using this to carve my pumpkins. My son and I enjoy this so much. It's so so easy safe and effective! I absolutely love it! If you use this product you will not be disappointed and it's. It expensive