BY PUMP IT UP

BB® Pump it Up™ Gold Super Hold Styling Spritz.
With extra silk protein & Vitamin B.
Reversion resistant.
Meets worldwide quality specs.
Instantly freezes hair in place. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
So while at Sally’s beauty supply this morning looking at hair products I look up and see this blast from the past!!!!!!

I used to use this years ago and then just stopped seeing it until today! Idk how long Sallys has been carrying this but I’m
Happy to see it! This hairspray is amazing!! It has a nice light scent and the hold is the best I love it even more then the Aussie freeze spray! This doesn’t leave build up or white flakes/residue on my hair.
Milagros S.
WINTER GARDEN, FL
Go spray and holds really well but leaves head full of residue I wouldn't recommend this product for every hair type but if you want to click stiff look sleep down this is definitely the product to use unfortunately for me I can't say the same for me
Nae A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Love using this spray for fly a ways . I use it on my wig and my natural hair when i slick it back with eco styled gel . Works everytime and it’s easy to get out . Glad i purchased definally recommend
Paulett L.
Holds hairstyle in place very good, even with the wind blowing. If you spray too much it will have your hair looking white or with white flakes. Use sparingly. A little goes a long way.
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Favorite hair holding spray keeps my hair in the same place for the entire day very cheap and affordable can find this product at almost any store that sells hair and beauty supplies I would recommend to a friend
Michelle F.
Yanceyville, NC
This has become my my favorite hair productin the morning! Most hair sprays are labeled super or mega hold,but fall short of their name. Pump it up allows my hair to maintain its shape all day without making it greasy or look like I'm wearing a wing. One of my must haves when styling hair.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I love this spray and would prefer this over using gels on my hair. It has a long lasting hold on my frizzy curls and it doesn't leave a buildup of residue like most products. It's great for a night out, or a night in.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
My favorite spray. Would highly recommend. I have thick black wavy hair and this holds it in place all night. No matter if I'm sweating or just hanging out. All you have to do is style it as you prefer and use your blow dryer on high heat and BAM, your hair is frozen and it is not going anywhere :)
Shannon C.
Willimantic , CT
Omg I LOVE this product! I've been using it for about 4 years now it smells so good and your hair stays they way you want it all day long ! By far the best hair spray I've ever used and will continue to use . This product is perfect just the way it is !
Muriel A.
Brooklyn, NY
What this product does is basically helps to keep your style on place, it do last throughout the day it keeps it they way you desire and it does not smell bad at all and I really like to use this on my hair. It's a good product for an extra hold.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Does this spray appeal to you more than any other hair spray?