BY TRIM

Foot care implements. Smoothes rough skin. Mixes colors. Trim products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Smoothes rough skin and calluses. Lightweight. Use regularly to maintain smooth skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the trim brand and have never been disappointed by any products I have purchased. These pumice bars are no different. They work wonderfully for smoothing out my feet, yet it is still gentle on my skin. Also, the price for the value cannot be beat.
Shayna V.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
This pumice scrubber is great as a last minute steps when I need to smooth my feet out after a pedicure. I like the fact that it has a slanted front area, so that I'm not straining my wrist trying to mold the pumice to the bottom of my foot. I'd reccomend it!
Osheryo D.
Osheryo D.
Sacramento , CA
I love these. I generally use while I'm in the shower. They smoothed out dry skin on my feet. Packaging was basic. I recommend this product. I have used this product several times. Product works great.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I have my sisters using these my daughters, and most of neices. This feels soft and gentle and removes rough skin quickly and easily. I use mine during my bath and never have a problem with ugly feet.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Lancaster
I recently purchased one of these sponges for my feet. I was quite surprised at how smooth it made my feet. Summer time abuse takes its toll on my feet. This pumice made them
Feel
Better
April Danne M.
April Danne M.
Houma, LA
I was an it sceptial about this product before we bought it. It's not pricey by any means so we didn't think too much of it. But on my boyfriends rough feet, it got the job done.
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I actually keep this right of me shower and use it every other day to make sure the bottoms of my feet look great especially when I'm wearing sandals or flip flops.
Eve T.
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
I really like these! I use them every night to help get my feet smooth! I believe I purchased these from Target! I would recommend them! They are affordable and easily available at many stores! I will purchase again
Alex S.
Alex S.
Los Angeles
This is average pumice buffer. Not as rough as other pumice products on the market. If you're looking for a light scrub this is the product for you
Emma F.
Emma F.
Good quality only use it once in a while when I feel my feet are getting rough. Usually find them in Walmart or I order online.