BY TRIM

Foot care implements. Smoothes rough skin. Mixes colors. Trim products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. Smoothes rough skin and calluses. Lightweight. Use regularly to maintain smooth skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
HOT SPRINGS, AR
I love the trim brand and have never been disappointed by any products I have purchased. These pumice bars are no different. They work wonderfully for smoothing out my feet, yet it is still gentle on my skin. Also, the price for the value cannot be beat.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I have my sisters using these my daughters, and most of neices. This feels soft and gentle and removes rough skin quickly and easily. I use mine during my bath and never have a problem with ugly feet.
Rosie K.
Rosie K.
Charlotte
I actually keep this right of me shower and use it every other day to make sure the bottoms of my feet look great especially when I'm wearing sandals or flip flops.
Eve T.
Eve T.
Statesboro, GA
I really like these! I use them every night to help get my feet smooth! I believe I purchased these from Target! I would recommend them! They are affordable and easily available at many stores! I will purchase again
Emma F.
Emma F.
Good quality only use it once in a while when I feel my feet are getting rough. Usually find them in Walmart or I order online.