Pumice Pumie(R) Scouring Sticks, Pack Of 12

by Pumice Pumie

Janitorial 100% Pure Pumice Scouring Stick, Used By Cleaning & Maintenance Trades, Food Service Chefs, Painters, Plumbers, Mechanics, Farmers, Pool Services & Other Professionals, Hard Surface Cleaner For Removing Lime, Rust & Paint, Cleans Porcelain, Ceramic Tile, Concrete & Iron, Removes Toilet Bowl Rings, Stubborn Stains, Hard Mineral Deposits, Algae, Paint, Baked On Food, Grease & Carbon Build Up, Environmentally Safe, Contains No Hazardous Substances.

Never used this! How effective is this product? And so you have to get wet or anything before ?
Are these safe for stovetops?
Start your review of Pumice Pumie(R) Scouring Sticks, Pack Of 12!
Jackson, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I was shook when I saw how well this worked. I had tried everything from The Kr Clean Magic Eraser to get a hard water toilet stain out and nothing worked. I was skeptical about trying this but to my surprise, it worked perfectly! Inexpensive as well.
Corp Christi, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These pumice stones are amazing! I used to clean apartments in a college town and oh boy the toilets got nasty. We used these all the time and they scrubbed all the crap right off. They work on so much more than toilets too! Definitely pick up a pack if you have a ring around your toilet you can't get off with anything else.
Twin Falls , ID
i live in hard water country, and even with a water softener, we still get buildup of mineral rings in the toilets. Id be lost without one of these! They work great for ridding that stubborn ring problem and make one with a handle for that purpose.
I use these all the time for the water rings that build up in our toilets. It doesn't take much effort & works every time. They slowly wear down with each use but I can get nearly a year of use from 1 stick. You can get a great Deal on multipacks through Amazon!
They keep my grills on my stove and open spotless. People look at me crazy thinking it'll scratch the surface but it doesn't. I always keep them in hand for hard messes
Cadott, WI
I have hard water stains in my toilet bowl. I happened to come upon this Pumie product while at an Ace Hardware and decided to give it a try. My first scrub you could see how well it had worked, the orangish greenish stain had been removed from that initial scrub. I would highly recommend this product.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best cleaner ever!! although I try everything out there my mother told me of this pumice for the ring around my toilet! it worked wonderful! I found mine at 99€store. .I've also heard walgreens carry it..
Cedartown, GA
Love these! You will not ever get your toilet any cleaner than when you use these. Also great on porcelain tubs, but don't use on anything other than porcelain! !
Well I can't say enough about these. I just found out about them not to like ago. It works wonders. I use one to clean my toilet and another for my stove. They both look brand new and amazing.
Provo, UT
We have a bathroom we rarely use. The toilet gets horrible hard water stains. I tried so hard to clean it and nothing worked until I used a pumice stone. Now I don't have to be embarrassed by a gross looking toilet.