Cindy P.
Manahawkin, NJ

Is Puma Sports wear better then Nike?

Jenny J.
Jenny J.
1 year, 7 months ago
Probably
Colette C.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
2 years, 10 months ago
I personally like Puma golf apparel. I love the colors, it's durable and comfortable for a day out on the course
James J.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
I love the sports wear. My boys like it so much, they wear it all the time, even just to school.
Sondra C.
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Puma clothing is better than Nike, but Nike has better sport shoes.
Kasie D.
Kasie D.
POSEYVILLE, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
I PREFER MOST NIKE STUFF OVER PUMA BUT THERE ARE SOME ITEMS OF THE PUMA I LIKE BETTER