PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe []

by Puma

Are these shoes comfy?
How much does it cost ?о
These pumas are adorable!!!😍😍😍😍😍 oh my goodness I need these ones!!!
Start your review of PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe []!
How would you rate this product?
JENNIFER H.
Lubbock, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have this show in a different color it's my favorite shoe it goes with everything very comfortable and I've had a while and still comfortable
Nardy S.
Worcester
PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe [] uploaded by Nardy S.
I’m a really fan of puma I live the style and the material of the clothes the shoes are super comfortable I usually wear my pumas when I go to the gym I do my one hour cardio every morning with them I really recommend!!!!
Noemi B.
Morgan Hill, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe [] uploaded by Noemi B.
My kids favorite brand! Very comfortable and the designs are nice, the quality is excellent and price is affordable. So that makes a good deal. So happy with this product.
Nelly L.
Corsicana, TX
Para la caminada diaria o el ejercicio me acompañan mis tenis puma hay de muchos estilos
JESSICA D.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Favorite shoes. Mine are a different color. But these are definitely the most comfortable shoes I own. I love them. I use them for all my athletic needs if I am going to work in the yard if I am going to be on my feet for a super long time. So recommend
Lisa S.
Castle Hayne, NC
I’ve got the nylon pair in black. They are so comfy but the toe area wears out quickly ( I play a lot of tennis and Pickleball) because of the comfort I would really like to try a leather pair and see how they hold up.
Shannon G.
Princeton
Just bought my first pair recently and I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the comfort and quality of them. I have a high arch and its hard for me to find something that is both comfortable and stylish but I found both with this shoe PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe []
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 6
1,297 reviews
I love the shoes specially this brand call my shoes they are so comfortable to do exercise running even to work you’re so comfortable saw from inside
Aja K.
Concord
It’s a nice looking shoe! But boy... they were just not comfortable on my feet! Maybe they needed more break in time. I’m used to a more softer fitness shoe perhaps, as these were too stiff for me!
Kirsten M.
Mount Orab, OH
Super comfy shoes! I love mine! I can wear them for hours on my feet with no issues! Definitely more comfortable than nikes!