BY PUMA

Amere G.
Puma are one of my favorite brands when it comes to running shoes, but somehow, I feel like they're lacking with style. I found they're shoes more like the old days. Still looking forward to see more fashion forward shoe Style and design. But comfort wise, I give it to puma!
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
These are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I have ever worn. They protect my feet very effectively and keep them from getting too sore after a run. Kinda pricey but totally worth the money.
Rosa C.
Nampa, ID
Very pretty shoes. Can wear casual or to the gym. I have two pairs, both of my daughter's loved mine so much they got a pair each for Christmas. Very good product, well made shoes, strong soles.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I wear these shoes now for work. I enjoy theme they don’t make my feet hurt or anything, however I just find they are not worth the money that they cost.
Andrea M.
Las Cruces, NM
OMG me gustan y mucho. Un diseño tan bonito y planito. Se ven súper livianos. Los quierooooo!
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Para la caminada diaria o el ejercicio me acompañan mis tenis puma hay de muchos estilos
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
The puma shoes are awesome. I definitely need to get another pair for sure, they look really nice, they have a different look to them that I like, they are comfortable and fit well. The price isn’t too high and they are great for everyday wear or even wearing a nice outfit but not wanting to be too dressy. I really like these., the style is definitely my favourite part about them.
Miriah G.
Windsor, ON
I love these shoes. I love the purple and teal. The colours are beautiful together. They’re super comfy and great for working out, walking, hiking, or just every day use. They weren’t super expensive.
Alicia A.
Xalapa
These tennis I love, are beautiful, modern, stylish, comfortable and do not weigh. They are not very expensive. I think they are very close to the ground and that can affect a little to the foot, besides that when falling strongly feel the impact immediately.
Ana Claire Z.
Doral, FL
This are just perfect ! Comfy and super good quality ! The prices are very good and there’re perfect for exercising or even for a casual meeting