Puma Women's Carina Leather Casual Sneakers from Finish Line

Puma Women's Carina Leather Casual Sneakers from Finish Line

A clean, classic sneaker for style-savvy ladies, the Puma women's carina leather casual sneaker takes your from coffee dates to dinner and drinks with ease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Puma Women's Carina Leather Casual Sneakers from Finish Line!
How would you rate this product?
Noblesville, IN
I absolutely hate these sneakers! Within a week of having them there were holes on the inside of the heels. My heels were blistered and sore. I have worn them a total of 8 times. The also fit very oddly. The heel isn’t covered the way it should be and the sizing is completely wrong. I normally wear a women’s 6 and these are a size 7!!! Not worth the money I spent!
Puma Women's Carina Leather Casual Sneakers from Finish Line uploaded by Natalie T.
These sneakers are very cute and comfortable. Great soft foam inside these for optimal comfort. Nice white sneakers that goes well with most outfits. I'll buy again and recommend. Very affordable and great for just casual walking. [product:puma-women's-carina-leather-casual-sneakers-from-finish-line]

Looking for your answer?