BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerPuma
I'm Going Perfume 30 oz EDT Spray

Puma I'm Going Perfume 3.0 oz EDT Spray

by Puma

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Is it strong ? Is this recommendable product?♥️
Start your review of Puma I'm Going Perfume 3.0 oz EDT Spray!
Lana C.
Titusville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I give it a good review due to the fact its a puma product they have never failed me before so I’m looking to purchase this item and review it
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I love this fragrance, it's soft and refresh. It's cheap and a good choice to use in the summer. I recommend!!! It was a gift and truly appreciated. I liked the way of working and effectiveness. Perfect fot the gift to someone. In love with this
Chantel M.
This is a nice scent to use daily not too strong and doesn't over do it at all. Great for date night as well simple but sweet.
Carolyn Y.
Love this! Smells greatM and is very long lasting! The scent is not over powering either, whitch is why I enjoy it so much.
Susana O.
Póvoa de Varzim, Beiriz
With no doubt, that's my favourite perfume! I can't leave my house without use it, seriously! Thanks god i have that perfume in my life ahah.
Cris O.
toronto
Puma I'm Going Perfume 3.0 oz EDT Spray uploaded by Cris O.
Not too sweet, not too fresh. I loved the smell, super feminine. Also, affordable price (my wallet appreciates it!!). Just finished my bottle and can’t wait to buy a new one!
Isabel R.
Toronto
This perfume It's a little soft but combines citrus notes with a floral Fruity scent patchouli and aquatwhile warm spicy base notes round out the fragrance. The fragrance is recommended for daytime wear or for spritzing yourself before heading Out.
ZARA K.
I don't know if I like the sent of it it gave me a big rash but I have very sentive sink so it could be that but it's still okay
Ask a question to the Influenster community...