BY PUMA

Puma everyday audio. A perfectly fitting and stylish lifestyle earphone for enjoying awesome sound on a daily basis. Be comfortable, be mobile, and turn up the volume. see more...

Str8beauty -.
I love these... Great for when I am working out. Fits comfortably easy to use and better than my iphone ones. Picked these up in target.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
These are okay, I have definitely purchased better ones, I would not purchase them again or for gifts but they work okay.
olivia m.
Englewood, NJ
Loved iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it
Ericka N.
Melrose Park
Great sound quality. My go to. Been having them for over a year and still amazes me how they lasted.
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Love these ear buds they have a great sound quality and they are very comfortable to wear too!
Yaz Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sound was not AMAZING, but still pretty good for the price, would recommend if looking for cheap headphones
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO
Okay, the sound was shaky but they stayed in my ears well. I probably would bye them again.