BY PUMA #7 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Puma or Adidas Puma PUMA Women's Tazon 5 Cross-Training Shoe [] a...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy puma clothing11 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried they're socks?? My husband and I love them!...3 Answers
Puma
  • "Purchased some puma shoes and u think they are very comfortable the only down fall is that the style I got can't be warn in the rain lol. " in 41 reviews
  • "I have at least 1 pair of Puma tennis shoes I've been wearing since 2002 and they are still great (starting to rip in a few places but they're 12 years old)!!" in 39 reviews
  • "I must admit that I loved this bran many years back, but through time I feel like they have lost their creativity in their running shoes." in 38 reviews
  • "I think puma is an okay store, ive bought one pair of shoes from them a long time ago, they lasted a good while, but not my style really" in 27 reviews
  • "I like PUMA because they have very good shoes, purses and some stuff with good quality but sometimes the styles are so boring" in 23 reviews
Airela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love these shoes! Super comfortable and light. Go check Puma store they are always having specials. Got these ones for $50. Got two pairs one for me and one for the hubby. Deal was buy one get the other one 50% , got both for $75+ tax. Overall we both love the comfort. Perfect for regular use.
Kute Kay K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I hope to receive another pair of Fenty Creepers. I have the black pair and they are amazing. So comfortable and stylish. I like the height and the shoe is not to clunky or heavy for wearing often. I would definitely shop with PUMA again. Great customer service in the Schaumburg location.
Ashley D.
Rutland, Vt
Review for: Other more...
They’re good shoes but they have barely any cushion and they’re really skinny so they kind of squeeze your feet. But I keep buying them anyways because I like the way they look lol. The cushion is there until you wear them in and then it deflates.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: Suede Classic Sneaker Geranium, M Us, Soleil V2 Sneaker Width M more...
The hype is real with Puma ever since Rihanna now became the face of it. Even more so, now that Kylie Jenner is now apart of it. But I have to say regardless this trendy brand does deliver. The price, quality and product all amazing and I would totally recommend!
Morgan D.
I bought a pair of Puma tennis shoes that I found on sale last year. Truthfully, they caught my eye because they were pretty, haha. But I tried them on, and they were extremely comfortable. They instantly replaced my under armour running shoes.
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Other more...
Super affordable shoes. I bought my boyfriend a pair of shoes from here at a great price. He loved the shoes! Super comfortable and stylish. My boyfriend said he’s going to be purchasing more shoes from here. I definitely recommend.
Cassidy🌙🌸 M.
Stockton, CA
My boyfriend bought me a pair of the fenty slides and I love them! I’ve worn them a ton and the quality has been great. They never ripped or tore, the fur never came off, and they’re easy to clean. Worth the price!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: Suede Classic Sneaker Geranium, M Us more...
Puma has some of the best quality clothing out there. If you're into sports like I am, you'll definitely want to get a pair of puma shoes. I like these for playing basketball, and even as just a basic gym shoe.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Puma is starting to become one of my favorite shoe brands! Especially with Rihanna’s designs! Theses shoes are excellent quality, unique and very stylish! The prices are a bit high but if you look hard enough you can find them at great prices!
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
My favorite pair of workout shoes is by puma I've worn almost every pair of nikes and have 13 pairs and my pumas beat them all because of how comfortable they are!!!
patty a.
What is your favorite color combination of pumas?
Jessika S.
Which is better puma or adidas ? For running shoes
Natalija Š.
Kr
puma or nike?
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
What color combinations make you feel the fastest? :^)
Cristal M.