5 colors available

BY PUMA #7 in Sports Apparel Brands

• Where can you buy puma clothing10 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried they're socks?? My husband and I love them!!!...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite color combination of pumas?69 Answers
Puma
  • "Purchased some puma shoes and u think they are very comfortable the only down fall is that the style I got can't be warn in the rain lol. " in 41 reviews
  • "I have at least 1 pair of Puma tennis shoes I've been wearing since 2002 and they are still great (starting to rip in a few places but they're 12 years old)!!" in 39 reviews
  • "I must admit that I loved this bran many years back, but through time I feel like they have lost their creativity in their running shoes." in 38 reviews
  • "I think puma is an okay store, ive bought one pair of shoes from them a long time ago, they lasted a good while, but not my style really" in 27 reviews
  • "I like PUMA because they have very good shoes, purses and some stuff with good quality but sometimes the styles are so boring" in 23 reviews
Jessika A.
Jessika A.
Este año he probado tres modelos de Puma pero la Ignite Disc es distinta, especial, tiene una historia detrás que le convierte en un modelo clásico. Así como en el mundo del automovilismo hemos visto renacer grandes coches como el nuevo Mustang, el Mini o el Beetle, en los últimos años también estamos viendo modelos clásicos de zapatillas de deporte como la Reebok Pump, la Karhu Fulcrum o esta Puma Ignite Disc.

En 1991, Puma -una de las marcas más volcadas en innovación- sacó al mercado la Puma Disc, las primeras zapatillas de lazado rápido sin cordones diseñadas para el rendimiento en carrera y solo se hicieron 5000 pares de la primera generación del Disc. El año siguiente, Puma fichó a la saltadora Heike Drechsler quien, usando unas Puma Disc Spike, ganó el oro en Barcelona ’92 con 7.14 m, lo que demostró que el sistema Disc no era solamente una de esas tecnologías rimbombantes de finales de los 80 y principios de los 90.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL
Brand says it all. They provide good looks shoes and bags and totally value for money. Ideal for casual wear and good quality also. I appreciate the merchant for everything they provide to their customers. Very comfortable for jogging with reasonable price. Soft inside, sole is perfect. You feel the lightness. Prevent sweating of the feet. No fedding of colour after washing. I have also purchased a bag, the size is good to keep all the things, also a space for lapty. I suggest the brand to all of you as it is a international brand!
Krys R.
Krys R.
Purchased the most adorable and fashion forward track suits for my children. They are not only trendy but affordable and well made. I had down all my eldest clothes to my youngest as there is a nearly two year age difference and they are both born in the same month ... well even when my youngest is wearing them they look brand new! I love piecing the track jackets with sweat pants as well as jeans as the product is very versatile! I would highly recommend this brand for anyone looking to look great at an affordable price.
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Louisville, KY
literally all I have in my closet and the underwear and sports bras I always go there they have so much stuff you want it all they need one like right next to my house well maybe not cause I already spend so much money but everything is so great and the clothes are so cute and I love love love everything I want the new hoodies coming out and the new leggings and the new everything
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
As someone who's pretty into style matters and the evolution of it in the last 10 years, I can confidently say that Puma has not adapted to the changes in American style. I wore Puma shoes when I was 11-years-old, and the styles they sell today look exactly the same. I think there are many many more attractive-looking athletic shoes on the market. Sorry Puma.
myra m.
myra m.
I am all for puma. I just cant get enough of it especially the puma shoes. I myselp have the solid black and the gray swade ones and they are grate. i was never really jnto shoes like the way i am with puma shoes. The price is a bit high but its really worth it if yiur looking for a pair to last you a long time these are definitely the shoes to get for sure.
Flavi D.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
I personally love there socks, Their athletic socks, both men's and women's are nice and thick with more padded soles, and though the color of socks isn't that important, they do carry a wide range of color choices. Each pair of socks I've owned has held up 10x longer than any other brand I've used. Comfortable and durable, and totally affordable prices.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
Puma carries a very good selection of sports wear. They're porducts last quite a while, and it of good quality. Their stuff is also very comfortable. I own a pair of sneakers from them, and i love it, it's comfortable, it's really stylish, they're blue and grey and really cute. I haven't had any complaints with them yet. Therefore i would recommend.
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Of this brand I only have some sport flannels and some shoes and I must say they are of excellent quality, the flannels super comfortable ideal to perform exercises or to go out to the cinema, I recommend them as they do not bother and with respect to shoes what more I like them is that they are super soft, light and very durable, super recommended.
María S.
María S.
PUMA has very good athletic shoes are good quality, like bags and sportswear. The price is reasonable. The products last well. Qu eme encata of this brand is much protecting your name, and do not allow any pirate copy them, Aside from protecting your brand also make good products, take good care of customer dus ma s doing more. I LOVE.
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite color combination of pumas?
Jessika S.
puma or nike?
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Indianapolis, IN
What color combinations make you feel the fastest? :^)
Cristal M.