BY EASYCOMFORTS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Oxywatch cg11 pulse oximeter with pedometer is an unique two-in-one product. choicemmed engineers combined the pulse oximeter and pedometer in one small device. athletes, pilots and sport fans will love it, when they are walking, running and climbing, they can bring this one device for measuring steps and calories burnied, happily they can also get accurate spo2 and pulse rate readings by pressing the button instead of taking one more electronic measuring device. The small body design of this device and attached free lanyard make it easier to carry. bright lcd screen displays makes it easy to read. soft silicone hole makes it comfortable to measure. Features: Larger digits provide clear readings for spo2 & pr Led over-sized screen bi- directional: Ultra thin fit comfortable in your pocket. Box content: oxywatch cg11 pulse oximeter User manual / carrying pouch 1 aaa battery Dimension - 7.09 x 2.09 x 4.45 in. Item weight - 0.31 lbs. see more...

Review (1)
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been a physician for 13 years and I have used pulse ox machines before, so I was excited to finally get my own.  This one is great.  I love how easy it is to use. I can carry it around my neck on the strap or put it in the carrying case which can also go on the strap to carry around my neck.  I found this to be accurate and light weight.  I like the fact that I can see the pulse and it beeps if the oxygen level is too  low of the pulse is abnormal. The batteries last a long time.