BY ORAL-B #14 in Toothbrushes

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar’s pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

• Do you think this is a good value for the price?1 Answers
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
These are great and such a good deal! Keeps my teeth looking clean and healthy. Great tooth brush to use daily and on the go. Very good deal, affordable, all you need out of a tooth brush. Would recommend to anyone
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Only toothbrush we use in our home. Everyone uses these toothbrushes. They are effective and cleans teeth. Been using these for as long as I can remember. They are pricy. But highly recommend.
Hannah S.
I enjoy this toothbrush and feel that it provides a nice deep clean without being overly abrasive. I am not picky about toothbrushes so I don’t think there is much to say.
Bao-Tran L.
It takes awhile for the toothbrush to soften up, even when I pick the soft kind. Not really a fan because once I get it to soften up, then the bristles are crazy and then they would irritate the gums. I switch out toothbrushes every three months. We only buy this brand because there’s always a deal at Costco.
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
Honestly, I don’t know if I’ve ever tried another brand of toothbrush. Mostly because this is the brand that my dentist gives at all of the appointments. I don’t have any complaints about this toothbrush and I will always buy this brand.
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
My family loves these tooth brushes! We like to get the family packs! This leaves a tooth brush for everyone, and everyone gets to pick their own color! Leaves your teeth feeling nice and clean and is not harsh on the gums.
Jorge P.
Great product... been my go to for a while now... works perfectly leaving the feeling of "extra cleaning" compared to the "normal" toothbrush...
Definitely recommended
Laura P.
So I recently learned that a soft toothbrush is the best way to go when brushing your teeth, at first I didn't think this would do much but, not was I wrong. This is a great toothbrush!
Angel H.
I have used these for a couple years for my whole family. A little more spendy but the vibration helps knock off pesky plaque and makes my teeth feel squeaky clean.
Danielle L.
I like this tooth brush. It feels good and the bristles do a good job of cleaning my teeth. I've repurchased this toothbrush several times whenever it needed replacing.
Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
Do you think this is a good value for the price?