BY ORAL-B

Pulsar has soft vibrating bristles that help break up plaque between teeth. Just turn it on and brush as you would with a regular manual brush. Plus, Pulsar’s pressure-sensitive split head adjusts to the contours of your teeth to clean hard-to-reach places. see more...

• Do you think this is a good value for the price?1 Answers
BEV A.
Houston
Great toothbrush. Feels great on teeth and gums. No irritation while you brush. The brush feels good on the gums. I do recommend this great Oral B toothbrush. Great for your kids. Sometimes toothbrushes can bruise the gums while brushing, but this is a great brush to avoid all the sticking and poking. Makes you feel great when you brush.
valerie s.
San Benito, TX
My favorite tooth brushes in medium! Love the value pack and the bristles are perfect for a full and complete clean when brushing. Love the pulsing to help get a good clean! Will def be buying as long as they are around.
Amanda K.
Green Bay
These are the toothbrushes I typically buy. They are easy to find at many retailers and are reasonably priced, compared to others. I like that they come in a pack of 4, so we always have a replacement ready to go. I'd say they last an adequate amount of time. There is nothing worse than an old toothbrush falling apart in your mouth, and I'm happy to say I have not experienced that with these.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
I love oral b I’ve use it for years and these tooth brushes are great they get just about everything they won’t do what flossing can but you can tell after using this how well they work when you get done flossing
preyacpersaud P.
Jamaica
Only toothbrush we use in our home. Everyone uses these toothbrushes. They are effective and cleans teeth. Been using these for as long as I can remember. They are pricy. But highly recommend.
Dana K.
Sarasota
I only use this when I'm short on time or being lazy and don't want to use my Sonicare but I like it (not as much as my Sonicare, to be clear).  I like the rubber bristles though I'm not sure what they do and my teeth feel pretty clear faster.  I always keep a few of these on hand for trips, pre-dental visit brushings at the office, etc.
Feliciano Y.
La Puente
I bought this toothbrush a while ago and I never really used it because the bristles were way too soft and it felt like it wasn’t doing anything for cleaning purposes. Don’t recommend them.
Vanessa H.
This toothbrush is amazing and works really great. I defiently think this is one of the best toothbrushes i have ever used. This is perfect for my teeth, i love how soft the bristles are.
Hannah S.
I enjoy this toothbrush and feel that it provides a nice deep clean without being overly abrasive. I am not picky about toothbrushes so I don’t think there is much to say.
Anastasia C.
Centerton
My family usually buys these toothbrushes. They're very helpful. I love how they come in a four pack, which is perfect because there are four kids in the family that all need healthy teeth. I like the feel of the bristles. They are the perfect feel of soft. It's a pretty darn good toothbrush.
Jane P.
Staten Island, NY
Do you think this is a good value for the price?