BY PULPARINDO

With natural fruit. www. dulcesdelarosa.com. mx. Product of Mexico. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep the environment clean. Sugar, Tamarind Pulp, Corn Syrup, Iodized Salt, Citric Acid, Ground Chili and sodium Benzoate to Preserve Freshness. see more...

Judith Z.
Pulparindo my favorite candy ever I love everything with Tamarindo I just love this and they have this for the great price ever
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I always use to buy a pack of thease.. thease are my favorite candy.not only because I love chili and tarmindo candy it just it so good in Taste you guys need to try if you like tarmarindo and chili.
sirreenuh L.
Saint David, AZ
Love this candy!!! Buy it every time we go to Food City or Family Dollar. I love the chewy chile goodness! Remember, always share with a friend!
fay o.
San Diego, CA
Pulparindo candy is so delicious and soft you can eat like hundred of those lol. Mexican candies are the best when it comes to Sweet, salty, sour and spicy all in one
Lorena A.
Riverdale, GA
I love pulparindos! They are a perfect mixture of sweet and spicy. At birthday parties every kid wants to get a pulparindo in their candy bag.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Sweet, salty, sour and spicy all in one small package. It's nice to chew on and the flavors explode in your mouth. One of my favorites
laura b.
Gosh, I can eat this candy until I can no longer Feel my tounge i love It so much it's delicious
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Unos de mis dulces mexicanos favoritos, la combinación de tamarindo con Chile es delicioso,los recomiendo , son muy ricos, son una tradición.
Brenda R.
Azusa, CA
If you love spicy candy, you'll definitely love these! I personally like the watermelon and the chamoy flavor the most.
Evelin R.
Katy, TX
These are great they have different flavors and my favorite is the one with the red packaging it taste salty but tangy and its spicy but not to much there perfect!
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Which of all flavors is the best?
Hannah U.
does anyone know where i can get this in canada cheap? or just where?
Maria C.
Alguien que me regale una para hacer la reseña pleaseeeee hahaha