BY PULPARINDO

With natural fruit. www. dulcesdelarosa.com. mx. Product of Mexico. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep the environment clean. Sugar, Tamarind Pulp, Corn Syrup, Iodized Salt, Citric Acid, Ground Chili and sodium Benzoate to Preserve Freshness. see more...

Crystalina C.
Mmmm so good. Mixture of sour and sweet and a slight spice. It's just tamarind candy in a fruit leather type way but not as hard. I love it.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Unos de mis dulces mexicanos favoritos, la combinación de tamarindo con Chile es delicioso,los recomiendo , son muy ricos, son una tradición.
Angelica M.
Royal Oaks, CA
Mexican candy Just tried This new Pulparindo De Mango is so good taste just like mango it is perfect. I got it from my local mexican store.
Karla H.
WHO doesn't love pulparindos?! Ive given pulparindos to non-mexican friends and they always love them. These are perfect for goody bags.
Elizabeth G.
This candy is great to eat when you want something spicy and sweet.If you are sensitive to spicy things, I wouldn't really recommend it.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Sweet, salty, sour and spicy all in one small package. It's nice to chew on and the flavors explode in your mouth. One of my favorites
Angelica R.
A staple in the Mexican culture. I love this candy, the yellow one is the best one in my opinion. Sweet n spicy never tasted so good.
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
One of my favorite tamarindo candies! It tastes so good with a little bit of spice! I usually go to Mexico to get a huge box of them!
Lupita G.
Salinas, CA
I enjoy this candy, but I would say it is somewhat spicier than the original. I LOVE the regular one. It is my to go Mexican treat.
Shalita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best candy ever! Slightly spicy but still sweet and tangy! I love giving these out to everybody so that they can try something new.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Which of all flavors is the best?
Hannah U.
does anyone know where i can get this in canada cheap? or just where?
Maria C.
Alguien que me regale una para hacer la reseña pleaseeeee hahaha