BY PULPARINDO

With natural fruit. www. dulcesdelarosa.com. mx. Product of Mexico. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep the environment clean. Sugar, Tamarind Pulp, Corn Syrup, Iodized Salt, Citric Acid, Ground Chili and sodium Benzoate to Preserve Freshness. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This product is so popular I grew up with this I have no words to describe how good this is a recommend this to anyone...? este producto es lo máximo de tener el sabor de tamarindo lo recomiendo a todos los personas si ustedes están de recuerdo conmigo crecimos con este producto y le doy gracias a Dios que aún cruza la frontera de los Estados Unidos
Janie H.
Perfect combination of sweet, salty, and a little hint of spicy! These are a HUGE MUST HAVE! You just cant go wrong with these candies! They are so delicious! And they do not disappoint at all. They are a must have por parties! I always buy these, party or no party. Lol
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
If you love sweet & spicy tamarind candy, this is a must-try. The original flavor is great, if you love an extra kick of spice I would recommend the red packaging. I try to stock up on the Watermelon flavor when I see them at my local stores because they are a great bargain & so delicious!
Naomi V.
['Tigard', ''], OR
These are my favorite Mexican candies! They're sweet, savory and spicy all in one. I love how these come in little packets for on -the-go traveling (and also, it's easier to eat than on a straw!). One is just enough to satisfy my sweets craving and I love that it comes in a huge pack.
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
I always use to buy a pack of thease.. thease are my favorite candy.not only because I love chili and tarmindo candy it just it so good in Taste you guys need to try if you like tarmarindo and chili.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
These are my favorite Mexican candies ever made! I love how tangy they are! I can't ever get enough of these! These ones are a little hot, my favorite are the ones that come in the yellow package they are not as spicy!!
Sumer M.
I love these, no one else in my house does which is fine because that just means more for me. Yay! But I love the sweet and sour tangyness that it brings to the table. These can get addictive quick! If you're into spicy snacks, this is for you.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
Only thing I hate is that they aren't any bigger:(
But I do always grab a box when I can find one ! Very tangy and not too hot . Definitely a must have if you're into tamarindo Mexican candy
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
These are so good I always stock up on them because they are hard to find so when I go to Mexico I just buy a bunch and last me a long time also good for party's like candy bags
Saori M.
Los Angeles, CA
Tengo que decir que me fascinan 😍
Todos los días compro de estos
Los compro cerca de mi casa , en una market , lo bueno me queda cerca , es muy delicioso en verdad amo su sabor , sin duda los compro siempre
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Which of all flavors is the best?
Hannah U.
does anyone know where i can get this in canada cheap? or just where?
Maria C.
Alguien que me regale una para hacer la reseña pleaseeeee hahaha