BY PULPARINDO

With natural fruit. www. dulcesdelarosa.com. mx. Product of Mexico. Keep in a cool and dry place. Keep the environment clean. Sugar, Tamarind Pulp, Corn Syrup, Iodized Salt, Citric Acid, Ground Chili and sodium Benzoate to Preserve Freshness. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
Love this candy! My mouth is literally drooling as I’m writing this review. It’s one of the better tamarind candy out there. 🤤 if you love sour and spicy stuff, definitely try this out. The texture is kind of like a laffy taffy but is so much better. You can get these any Mexican store or online or Amazon.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my all time favorite candies! I remember earring them as a little girl and still enjoy them to this day. They have a great taste and a have a tiny bit of spice to them that makes them perfect. Whenever I see them I buy some since they can be somewhat hard to find sometimes.
Tabitha M.
I love this candy!!! When I was younger we called it Mexican candy. I can only find it at stores that sell Mexican food. It’s both sweet and spicy. I will usually eat so much my mouth starts hurting.
Celeste R.
Really any Mexican candy is good! These are amazing. Use to eat them a lot as a kid and still do. I love to get raspados full of Mexican can't. Great for birthdays or any day.
Crystal P.
I love love love this candy! It's my favorite. It reminds me of being a young kid going to family parties. It's has a sweet and spicy taste! BBBESSTTT candy and my guilty pleasure.
Vanessa C.
This is one of my favorite Mexican candies! It has a nice tamarind taste and has a little kick to it that makes it delicious. I buy these for cheap at dollar general.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This product is so popular I grew up with this I have no words to describe how good this is a recommend this to anyone...? este producto es lo máximo de tener el sabor de tamarindo lo recomiendo a todos los personas si ustedes están de recuerdo conmigo crecimos con este producto y le doy gracias a Dios que aún cruza la frontera de los Estados Unidos
Janie H.
Perfect combination of sweet, salty, and a little hint of spicy! These are a HUGE MUST HAVE! You just cant go wrong with these candies! They are so delicious! And they do not disappoint at all. They are a must have por parties! I always buy these, party or no party. Lol
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
If you love sweet & spicy tamarind candy, this is a must-try. The original flavor is great, if you love an extra kick of spice I would recommend the red packaging. I try to stock up on the Watermelon flavor when I see them at my local stores because they are a great bargain & so delicious!
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
These are my favorite Mexican candies! They're sweet, savory and spicy all in one. I love how these come in little packets for on -the-go traveling (and also, it's easier to eat than on a straw!). One is just enough to satisfy my sweets craving and I love that it comes in a huge pack.
julissa m.
Rexburg, ID
Which of all flavors is the best?
Hannah U.
does anyone know where i can get this in canada cheap? or just where?
Maria C.
Alguien que me regale una para hacer la reseña pleaseeeee hahaha