Hair CareHair ColorSemi-Permanent Hair ColorPulp Riot
SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEVERMORE - 4oz (Raven Collection)

PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEVERMORE - 4oz (Raven Collection)

by Pulp Riot

Semi-permanent, direct-dye color that allows artists to create color masterpieces Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it's more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better For the brightest and truest color tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colors What Else You Need to Know Vegan and cruelty-free Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA Do not mix with developer or process with heat

What is the lasting power like for this colour? How many washes approximately?
Start your review of PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEVERMORE - 4oz (Raven Collection)!
Lisa B.
Kettering, OH
This color line is amazing and smells delish too! Its pigments are true to swatch tone! As a licensed hairstylist I have learned to love these colors over other brands
Tricia T.
Akron, OH
This color is absolutely beautiful! You must be lightened pretty light to get the true tone. It adds shine and smells nice too. I recommend any of these fantasy colors!!
Andrea V.
Oceanside, CA
The most beautiful lavender-silver color EVER. It’s true to the swatch! My very favorite color and line EVER!!!
Josie M.
Tiverton, RI
It’s such a beautiful ashy color, looks super smokey. Apply on very light blonde for best results.
Sarisa C.
Chicago
I like this color. Depending on how light your hair is, it might not show up as well. After some time I noticed it would fade faster than some of the other colors. Overall, I think it is a nice semi-permanent purple hair dye.
serena K.
Los Angeles, CA
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEVERMORE - 4oz (Raven Collection) uploaded by serena K.
I've been using fashion colors on my hair for years, and this is by far the best one I've ever used (thought arctic fox is a close second). My colorist used a combination of this with lilac and a little bit of blush (over a silver toned blonde base) to achieve the color in the attached photo. My favorite thing about Pulp Riot colors is they fade true to tone - no muddiness or unexpected hues popping up as it fades, it just turns into a lighter version of itself. The only downfall is on my hair, it only lasted 3-4 washes, but I'm still giving it 5 stars because it looked so pretty even as it faded. Plus, I'm naturally a very dark brunette, so lightening my hair is already a lot of stress on my locks, but pulp riot is super hydrating and causes no brittleness. I'll trade a slightly shorter life span over causing further damage to my hair any day!
Tiara G.
All other pulp riot home run! Every color is customizable. It also allows you to make color bombs for home care!
Hunter H.
Tacoma, WA
PULP RIOT SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR NEVERMORE - 4oz (Raven Collection) uploaded by Hunter H.
This color when I used it was probably my most favorite hair color. It’s a Smokey lilac color, blends well, and it was perfect for what I was going for at the time. I just wanted a touch of a fun color
Roxanne M.
Howell, MI
Love this color. Looks awesome mixed with velvet. This is the best vivid color line out there. The longevity of it is awesome as long as it’s taken care of properly.
Alex A.
Lacey, WA
Nevermore is a GORGEOUS color. I love it best on level 9 hair pre-toned with purple shampoo prior to applying so the true smoky gray-lilac tone will show. This color is one of my absolute favorites.