Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy)

by Pulp Riot

Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy)!
Drema L.
Connelly Spg, NC
Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy) uploaded by Drema L.
My favorite toner out of theirs!! I use the silver, violet, & this. It’s by far my favorite!! I do my own hair at home. Good price because it actually works. I loveee it. Won’t use any other toner.
Meghan O.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy) uploaded by Meghan O.
i used two pulp riot toners and will review both here. icy worked well on my hair, which was lifted past a 10. It was not perfect however, and did not give the results I wanted. It did not have as much of a purple tone as i needed to counteract the warmth in my hair. I have a lot of warm overall, and everything always pulls gold. Eventually, I was able to obtain pulp riot moonstone, which was a new product and not out when I originally decided to bleach and tone my hair. These toners are high speed, and you can apply them when your hair is wet. In fact, I encourage it, as it worked much better for me as I was able to spread the product out more. The initial mix looks beige, but the cool purple toned colors come through later ICY resulted in a more white vanilla pudding shade. (left) MOONSTONE pushed my hair to a white silver color. (right)
Cheyenne V.
College Sta, TX
Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy) uploaded by Cheyenne V.
Icy is my go to Pulp Riot toner for my hair. I get absolutely amazing coverage that develops in 15 minutes and normally lasts about three weeks (please note, I do only wash my hair once a week). The first time I used it, I did notice my scalp tingle, but I have been using it for over 6 months, and haven't noticed it since. It is an extremely quick toner (like it says, high speed) so you've got to work fast, but I've loved my results every time. I've used this toner by itself, but have also mixed in a little of the silver, as well as the violet, which has definitely mixed up my results.
Alli P.
Brattleboro, VT
Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy) uploaded by Alli P.
Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy) uploaded by Alli P.
This toner will tell yellow to gtfo. I left it on for 15 minutes and I’ll never use another toner again
Tyler F.
Durango, CO
Pulp Riot High Speed Toner 3 oz. ( Icy) uploaded by Tyler F.
As a hairstylist with almost 15 years under my belt, I’ve tried pretty much every toner known to man ... and I must say that Pulp Riot Icy is hands down my absolute favorite. Gives the hair an almost natural silver tone. I like to call it “perfect baby blonde.” Give it a try. You definitely won’t be dissatisfied!! ❤️👍[product:pulp-riot-high-speed-toner-3-oz-(-icy)]
Wilma O.
Oneida, KY
I have been doing hair since 2003 and I used this product yesterday and fell in love with it! It tones hair in five minutes so you can get your clients in and out a lot faster has a great scent as well used the icy will definitely use again
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
I first tried this toner about 2 months ago and thought it did the job of canceling out the yellow and orange in my bleached blonde hair. However, the color or toner didn’t last as long as some silver hair dyes have done that I like to use to tone out the yellow and brass in my hair after bleaching. I know some might be reading that the reason the Pulp Riot didn’t stick around so long is because it’s better for my hair and just a toner, but it only canceled out the unwanted tones for a week - I was just hoping for longer. Maybe the Icy Toner really works the best for very high level blondes but I would still repurchase it for the amount of product that you get for the price and just know that it doesn’t last for no more than a week.
Stephanie R.
Winter Springs , FL
Best toner to get that Icy white hair and takes all the yellow out in just ten minutes. I mix it 1:3 10 volume
Ashley A.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
One of my favorite toners! I’m always using it on my icy clients who love an icy blonde! I also use it on myself from time to time!
Tanika M.
Albany , OR
This is my franks red hot I put this shot on everything absolutely my favorite toner I have ever used in the salon.

Looking for your answer?