Pulp Riot Glasgow Sea Salt Spray 4 oz

Pulp Riot Glasgow Sea Salt Spray 4 oz.

Pulp Riot Glasgow Sea Salt Spray 4 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pulp Riot Glasgow Sea Salt Spray 4 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer M.
Hamden, CT
Another Pulp Riot (Vegan and not tested on animals!) product that I love! This Sea Salt spray brings out and enhances my natural beach waves and adds volume and texture and smells so so good! You spray your damp hair and you can leave it to dry naturally or lightly blow dry your hair if you want additional volume or just don’t want to walk around with wet hair. This is going to be a staple for me this summer! I only gave this a 4 out of 5 as the size of the bottle is too tiny for the price IMO. I would also use this in combination with the pulp riot Istanbul blow dry spray to control frizz #beachhair Pulp Riot Glasgow Sea Salt Spray 4 oz.

Looking for your answer?