I’m trying to find ways to remove my daughters left over pink from her hair. Has anyone tried this product or can suggest a different (non damaging!) color remover?

3 answers

Professional stylist here... yes. This stuff is great. But mostly on their own direct dye line. Only ise their 6 volume developer with it. If you are also a professional stylist, you can use a green direct dye to neutralize the pink tones, but you have to keep an eye on it. Good luck!
il y a 2 ans
I’ve always used pulp riot blank canvas and my hair has been a few different colors now and is healthier then ever. (You can see photos on my profile of my hair multiple colors and the photo here is my hair now) I’m not sure how “pink” you’re talking but if you’ve been washing with warm water for a week to really pull out as much as you can this should do the trick. My hairstylist has always done this and it’s been great. After I use olaplex no.3 hair repair and my hair is stronger and healthier then ever. I know others who have used shimmerlights and it strips the good parts of the hair and one friend had their blonde hair dyed purple after using it, but I have not used it myself. I hope this helps!
il y a 3 ans
I used this when I dyed my hair red it 1 toned down my color and took the color off my scalp while making my hair feel great