Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz

The safest way to remove direct dye and semi permanent color from your hair.

I've heard this product is really good at getting colorful dyes out of your hair and getting you back to bleached. But would it strip a more natural dye back to your normal hair or no Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz ?
I used the black Overtone last year and it left green and pink streaks in my hair which weren’t visible when I was a brunette. I’ve recently gone blonde and am trying to get to platinum but can’t get those streaks out. Will this product work on stubborn color deposits? Has anyone had success with it?
Diid anyone have luck with the color being COMPLETELY removed by this product?
Start your review of Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz!
Buzzy M.
Newport, MI
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Buzzy M.
I used this in lieu of bleach to remove the purple shades from my hair. If I'm being honest, I didn't notice much of a difference between what would have happened had I used actual hair bleach. Yes, it stripped the purple out, but did so unevenly. Could be my fault, seeing as how I only purchased one packet of Blank Canvas for my above shoulder length hair, and I didn't have enough to go around. The smell was atrocious, way worse than using bleach. My nose and eyes burned terribly, but it did not burn or make my skin itch. My hair does still feel soft, which is a plus considering normal bleaching usually strip it of that. It did nothing to my natural dark, almost black hair color, which I did not expect it to, but had heard it will lighten it. I think that I'd use the product again.
Angela D.
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Angela D.
Love, love blank canvas!! I use this for all my vivid color clients when they want one extreme to the other!!! It doesn't damage as bad as lightner and I don't have to worry about it being pushed into the cuticle more. Easy peasy!!! After I removed her bright pink, lightned her roots. I applied Nuclear Orange by Pulp Riot!!
Lilly C.
Plainville , GA
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Lilly C.
As a cosmetologist. I live and breathe the Pulp RIot line. It does exactly what I need it to do without losing this integrity of the hair. I tend to do my hair alot. Especially reds. Their reds and coppers are the most pigmented long lasting colors I've ever used. The fantasy colors are just remarkable. Like the WHOLE line is my LIFE. This stuff is the best color remover. It takes my vivids right out leaving it fresh and ready for another paint job. It's insane how quickly it works. As, you work it in you can literally see the color diminish. 10/10 with any pulp product!
Makayla M.
Midwest City, OK
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Makayla M.
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Makayla M.
This is my holy grail of color remover!! You can see the color pigment come out right before your eyes! The smell is strong but that’s not a deal breaker. This removes almost all semi/Demi colors with the exception of a few different brands. I love to change my hair all the time so this is the way I do it “safely”.
Rebecca L.
Allentown, PA
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Rebecca L.
My stylist used this on me today. It got the Arctic Fox color out, along with lightening my roots to prep for new color. This is what we achieved today, using Pulp Riot Blank Canvas and dyes!
Daniella H.
Aloha, OR
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Daniella H.
Has moisturizing agents to reduce damage to the hair. Still very strong and acts as a lightener . I only use for the pulpriot line only, and or other Demi’s
Thuy-Linh P.
Southington, CT
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Thuy-Linh P.
Works incredibly fast and does a great job of removing dyes and colors that are stubborn without damaging the hair. It provides a good base for applying other Pulp Riot dyes afterwards. Great mix and super convenient to use
Kyrsten D.
Wernersville, PA
Pulp Riot BLANK CANVAS Color Remover 1.5oz uploaded by Kyrsten D.
This product works actual wonders. It strips everything down to pure white but without the damage. The price is $4 a packet and I mixed it a 1:3 ratio with 20v developer. Overall super amazed. It took bright green to white
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is ok, it smells extremely bad. But if you need to remove color, you just accept that right...no, it doesn't remove color well. I have tried using it on different colors and blue and green are the hardest to remove. This product did not remove them, maybe dulled them. It really doesn't pull the color well. Maybe if you use cheap box colors but, nope not even those. Would not recommend.
Melissa H.
Hermitage , PA
Pulp Riot in general is amazing. I've had great success with every product: lighteners, colors, toners, and color remover. Blank Canvas really does remove the color for a fresh start when you want to change things up. I highly recommend this product to professionals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...