Pulp Fiction

by Quentin Tarantino

Critics and audiences worldwide hailed PULP FICTION as the star-studded picture that redefined cinema in the 20th Century. Writer/director Quentin Tarantino (Academy Award® Winner -- Best Original Screenplay, 1994) delivers an unforgettable cast of characters -- including a pair of low-rent hit men (John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson), their boss's sexy wife (Uma Thurman), and a desperate prizefighter (Bruce Willis) -- in a wildly entertaining and exhilarating motion picture adventure that both thrills and amuses!

Favorite quote from the movie?
Seen this movie a lot places I go, how you guys like this movie?
What do you believe is in the briefcase?
Start your review of Pulp Fiction!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My husband's favorite movie of all time, so of course I've seen in a million times.in reviews
Pulp Fiction is a cult classic and is definitely not for everyone, but this is the film that I saw in high school that made me want to be Samuel L. Jackson's best friend.in reviews
It's a must see and also something that you can reference back to later since there are a lot of interesting quotes.in reviews
This is quite possibly one of John Travolta's best movies, and Uma Thurman is AWESOME.in reviews
Anna D.
West Halifax, VT
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Having been a teenager in the 90s Pulp Fiction and earlier Quentin Tarantino films were a great addition to my already robust movie addiction. I still thoroughly enjoy and recommend Pulp Fiction.
Jetzii O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Pulp Fiction uploaded by Jetzii O.
Pulp Fiction uploaded by Jetzii O.
This film is a true cinematic masterpiece.! <3 This is one of my all time favorite movies by one of my all time favorite directors. The actors are perfect for the roles they play, a killer soundtrack and the way all of the stories are intertwined is brilliant. I love everything about this film, a must see for sure.(=
teresa T.
South Milwaukee, WI
Adore this movie. One of Tarantinos best ever. Watch it every chance I get.
Adore this movie. One of Tarantinos best ever. Watch it every chance I get.
Alexandria S.
Amazing movie I could watch every day and not be bored with. Lots of violence and blood but awesome
Henry T.
This is one life changing movie. If you haven't watched pulp fiction you are missing out! People reference this movie all the time, there are props and tshirts with quotes from the movie you can buy. This movie has scenes that are remarkable my favorite part is when Jules, "SAY WHAT AGAIN!"
chyna R.
Centerville, MA
my all time favorite movie it is such a classic. i absolutely love the plot and the different storylines and how they're all connected it's so interesting and i love all the characters so much. i watch this so much it's so bad
Eric W.
Talent, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this movie. It has it's slow segments, like the Bruce Willis fight but overall it's a great crime movie that spawned countless horrible indie films which copied this style of film. I'd say it's peak Tarantino. As for the special features, skip the deleted extended scenes. OMG they are way too long and it's great they were removed from the final product.
Will C.
Lubbock, TX
My favorite film of all time. A classic that takes you on a roller coaster from start to end. One of the best movies directed by Quentin Tarantino. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a chilled background movie. And oh, please bring the big Kahuna burger to life.
Danielle E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So this movie truly isnt for everyone but if you like movies full of cursing this is for you lol I personally think it's a great movie. I'm a fan of most movies with Samuel L Jackson because his quotes are always funny. There are a bunch of hilarious quote worthy moments in this film, I would recommend it , i watch it every time I see that its on.
Kristina M.
Sterling Hts, MI
A true cult classic. Love this movie and it's probably one of my all time favorite.. Tarantino's edginess as a director has always got my heart sold. If you like a dark comedy and something different, this is for you!