Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T uploaded by Patricia J.Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T uploaded by Jessica W.

BY PULL-UPS #3 in Training Pants

• Fits girls size 4T-5T (38+ lbs)
  • Potty training pants with an underwear-like waistband helps toddlers learn how to pull them on and off, and they have easy-open sides just in case
  • Different than regular diapers, these potty training diapers turn cool when wet to help your toddler learn to stay dry
  • Features characters from Disney's Doc McStuffins and The Little Mermaid
  • Provides protection where girls need it most for maximum absorbency in potty training underwear

Buy on buybuyBABY
Susan R.
Hammond, IN
I have a little boy who has autism and i cannot seem to get him potty trained so we've been using pull-ups for a LONG time! they are sized a bit bigger than easy ups so more comfy for him. i like the easy open sides for changing him too. the only thing i wish is that they had even larger sizes. switching to underjams or goodnights soon.
Influenster M.
My 3 year old wears these when he is napping, in bed, and out of the house (he wears underwear at home). They hold up well throughout the entire night and are easy enough to use that he can put them on and take them off by himself. This is a great product for kids learning to wear underwear but who are not ready to be in them full time.
Kristen L.
I don't think the cool alert does anything, well except cause a reaction to my daughter's skin and give her a rash the was worse then anything she got as an infant.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
Daughter loves the princess and minnie mouse designs on these and always asks for a different one every day. These don't hold up much urine so keep that in mind, it should not be used for long car trips and sleeping overnight with the on.
Paris G.
Scottsdale, AZ
When it comes to pull-ups, I love these. I just wish they wouldn't have changed the tabs on the sides because now theres no way to wrap up the diaper after you change it
Elizabeth R.
Stockton, CA
Pull up us great I use these on my boys for potty training so useful Didn't use them for long cause they learn to potty beautiful Fast bit they do the job good going to use this on my daughters w hen it's time to potty train them
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
Best thing since sliced bread! No really - love love love these! I have to give Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants for Girls so much credit because my daughter was potty-trained in no time with the fun these pull-ups bring!
Lee G.
Minneapolis, MN
Okay, so these are great if your son will treat them like underwear and pull them down when he needs to go. If you have a son who is still going in them and pees a lot, they don't hold much and they leak. We tried them for overnight use and my son soaked them and his bed more times than not.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
My daughter will only wear pull ups. She loves the feel and disney characters. They are our go to for potty training. They are absorbent enough for accidents. She likes seeing the designs so she knows if she had an accident.
Ashley G.
Wilmington, DE
I bought this product because day care strongly requests these diapers for the break away option. In diapers the Huggies brand is the only brand my son doesn't have skin irritation but these irritate his skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best deal to purchase these ?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your best potty training tip?
Chantelle R.
Westerly, Rhode Island
What is the easiest most effective way to potty train? I've tried so many things, and nothing is working.. unless she's naked then she'll run in the bathroom and go, otherwise she gets too wrapped up in whatever it is that shes doing and go in her diaper.. shes three... and its frustrating since shes in size 5 diapers .. or 4t-5t pullups .. and even those are getting to be too small.. help! pretty soon she wont fit in any
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
I never used Pull-Ups with my son b/c a few of my friends told me they were horrible & leaked through, so I just stuck with diapers until my little one was ready for underwear. What's your opinion on these? Do they leak through easily when your little one has an accident?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What's your best potty training advice?