Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T uploaded by Patricia J.Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T uploaded by Jessica W.

BY PULL-UPS #3 in Training Pants

• Fits girls size 4T-5T (38+ lbs)
  • Potty training pants with an underwear-like waistband helps toddlers learn how to pull them on and off, and they have easy-open sides just in case
  • Different than regular diapers, these potty training diapers turn cool when wet to help your toddler learn to stay dry
  • Features characters from Disney's Doc McStuffins and The Little Mermaid
  • Provides protection where girls need it most for maximum absorbency in potty training underwear

Buy on buybuyBABY
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
I love gummies and cookies and cell phones, candy AND cakes and crackers and pops ,teas and lip gloss and all types of clothes and sunglassses  and last but not least nail polish and smartwatches and tablets and easy bake ovens mcdonalds maker and cameras and ring lights. and i would love the chance to try these for a youtube video challenge real vs fake gummy challenge i love to make challenge videos. I also love skin care.And personal care and hair care.baby stuff for my baby sister .these are all things im interested in.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
These things are amazing. My daughter learned to go to the potty so fast with pull ups. They met my expectations real quick. They were very effective and helped so much, especially at night for the just in case moments. They had a snug yet comfortable fit and were very soft. If I had another child I would get these so I recommend them.
Leandra T.
These were my daughter’s favorite training pants during her earlier stages of potty training since they had the Disney princesses on them. They were a little pricy, but still worth the price, and they held up well when my daughter had accidents
angela o.
Milton, MA
This is my go to products for my five-year-old who I am potty training as she does have down syndrome so she is delayed the stickers that come with most of these products are always a great incentive to get her to use the bathroom
Jeneia P.
These pull up are so cute and so loved by the little one. This is the smaller pack and I pick them up from Walmart I believe for under $10. As for the brand they work great there are never any leaks and they are easy to pull on and remove.
W D.
Houston , TX
I like pull ups. They give my child the comfort of feeling independent while also giving me peace of mind. They are a bit pricey, but it was a short term expense.
TJ T.
We used these with my daughter when she was potty training. First off, the price is a little high for the number of training pants, but hopefully you'll only need it for a short time. The only drawback was that she never really felt when she was wet, which the learning designs helped with since we could see it. However, I would definitely buy them again if I had another daughter to potty train (which thankfully right now we don't).
Dee P.
My 3 year old loves these and gets really excited to see her favorite characters. This helps them build confidence in learning to potty training. The price is very afforable and way better than a regular box of diapers. I feel like I got a raise because I don't have to buy diapers anymore. I love the sides come apart and easy to take off in case of accidents. Love my last pack because it came with stickers as a free bonus. My toddler was all excited and happy to go potty all my herself.
Jen C.
norfolk va
My daughter is now in pull ups at night. She thinks the characters are cool on them lol. She puts them on they are super easy. They don't hold a lot , but again that's not what they are meant to do. She wears them overnight so they work for us.
Lizzet S.
Shafter, CA
I am a babysitter of a now 3 year old and as most kids do...she has some accidents. I loved using these so she wouldn't wet the bed or car seat. They were a HUGE help while potty training. Would recommend
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Best deal to purchase these ?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What is your best potty training tip?
Chantelle R.
Westerly, Rhode Island
What is the easiest most effective way to potty train? I've tried so many things, and nothing is working.. unless she's naked then she'll run in the bathroom and go, otherwise she gets too wrapped up in whatever it is that shes doing and go in her diaper.. shes three... and its frustrating since shes in size 5 diapers .. or 4t-5t pullups .. and even those are getting to be too small.. help! pretty soon she wont fit in any
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
I never used Pull-Ups with my son b/c a few of my friends told me they were horrible & leaked through, so I just stuck with diapers until my little one was ready for underwear. What's your opinion on these? Do they leak through easily when your little one has an accident?
Elizabeth H.
San Antonio, TX
What's your best potty training advice?