Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T

• Fits girls size 4T-5T (38+ lbs)
  • Potty training pants with an underwear-like waistband helps toddlers learn how to pull them on and off, and they have easy-open sides just in case
  • Different than regular diapers, these potty training diapers turn cool when wet to help your toddler learn to stay dry
  • Features characters from Disney's Doc McStuffins and The Little Mermaid
  • Provides protection where girls need it most for maximum absorbency in potty training underwear

My daughter is in the process of potty training and she loves having on big girl panties because they are really easy to pull up and down. Are these as easy to pull up and down as regular panties?
Do you have an issue with the fitting your little ones tush correctly?
I and a 2 years old girl she somethimes would ask to go potty however when her brother was born she is still jealous and right now barely asks.. but I noticed that she is getting bother by it.. so I would like to know if this cool feeling really work? And how do the children react to it?
Start your review of Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T!
Fort Morgan, CO
I believe these work amazingly good! No one wants a cool bum or an uncomfortable feeling like something cool there when it shouldn't be. Wishing they weren't so expensive, they're more expensive than the regular ones :-( if they ever restock them and I am able to get them I may buy them again.
Norfolk, VA
These have been great with toilet training our daughter.  She loves the Disney designs and will often ask about Minnie, Jessie or the Princesses.  She has effectively been able to navigate toilet training and enjoys remaining dry so that she can get a treat.
These are perfect for my oldest who only wets the bed. It doesn’t hold a lot of pee but she only pees once or twice so it’s perfect. The only thing I would improve is if it was a little better for leaks. These do leak from time to time but it’s not a regular thing.
Saginaw
I just bought these due to the cooling effect. The cooling effect doesn't phase my daughter. So I'm not sure if she just dint care, or the cooling effect isnt that intense. And for the price I thought it would help alot more with potty training.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: Target
We love pampers pull ups .Transitioning your toddlers from diapers to potty is hard. Pull ups makes it easy for a toddler to pull on and off as they potty train. They don't give my twins rashes and are super absorbent. You get your money's worth
I like how easy friendly this is for us parents to explain too our children how to use the bathroom.Their very durable and soft.I have no complaints with this brand.No weird chemicals or rashes.
Bolingbrook, IL
This comment goes for the original pull ups without the cool alert (same brand) . So before the cool alert, My daughter used these while potty training. Until the last 2 months of her potty training, I bought the cool alert pull ups . My daughter successfully completed potty training ! (Proud Mama) hehe :) I think my daughter didn’t like the feeling of the cool , so she knew she had no choice but to say me “ mommy I need to go bathroom now “ 😂 .
Mount Holly, NJ
Purchased at: Target
These are wonderful for my daughter overnight where she’s not fully potty trained yet. She doesn’t like wearing diapers because she doesn’t want to seem like a baby and these look like underwear so she can pull them back up after going to the bathroom. Another nice thing is if she opens the side, they’re resealable so I don’t have to worry about having to throw them away after an oops rip.
Harlan
Purchased at: Walmart
I feel the Pull ups training pants are a very good trainer to help with the sudden urges where they try to hold it and have various accidents. But most of all they are easy for my little one to pull up and down to go to the bathroom. They have cute and adorable designs also. I appreciate the help they offer
Huggies Pull-ups are my absolute favorite training pants brand. My daughter has been intermittent potty training for a while now and these are the very best for keeping accidents contained. Most importantly, they don’t let off a scent which is great for bedtime accidents.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...