Pull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert for Girls 3T-4T uploaded by Amy E.

BY PULL-UPS #72 in Training Pants

Pull-ups cool alert training pants for girls 3t-4t are a fun, smart way to introduce potty training to your toddler. Our potty training pants with disney designs grab your child's attention, and the cool alert innovation helps them learn to stay dry. Cool alert training pants turn cool when wet to alert your child when they need a change. These potty training diapers are different than regular diapers because they have a stretchy waistband that fits and feels like real underwear, but they also have easy-open sides for those just-in-case moments.

• Do these really help with potty training??... Im having ...1 Answers
  • Do these work better than normal pull-ups? My son is 4.5 ...1 Answers
  • Anybody else who is a mom of a six years old and still ha...1 Answers
Shannon D.
Jacksonville , FL
These are great for night time or to protect from accidents while we are out and about. I love the cool alert feature because my daughter definitely lets me know when she needed to be changed. My only complaint is sometimes, actually very frequently, when I'm pulling them up, the sides rip.. And it's not just the Velcro sides coming undone, it actually rips. I'm not being rough at all. I even bought a larger size, thinking maybe they were too tight and just hard to get up because of that.. They still rip even in the bigger size. I asked a few of my mom friends if they've experienced this and they all said they have. This is my only complaint.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
I love pull-ups!! My daughter is six years old and still have those nights when she can't hold it to go to the bathroom and so Pull-ups is a lifesaver for me!
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
My daughter loved her big girl panties while potty training! She loved all the different characters, I loved the quality!
Glenda B.
Used these on my daughters when I was potty training them..simple to use..great product
Amy E.
Dartmouth, NS
My little one loves wearing her new princess pull ups :) we got them free to try from influenster "cool" feature helps her know when it's time to go! And she loves the cute princess Sofia design!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Anybody else who is a mom of a six years old and still have bed wetting accidents? If so, what did you do to make it stop?
Sexc M.
Allentown, Pa
Do these really help with potty training??... Im having a hard time training my 2 year old daughter. She doesn't even wanna say that she ahs number one or number two..HELPPPPP!!!
Katie S.
Mckinney, TX
Do these work better than normal pull-ups? My son is 4.5 and potty trained during the day and at nap time, but we still have to wear pull-ups at night. Not sure if the 'cool' would be enough to wake him up when it happens?