BY PULL-UPS #2 in Training Pants

HUGGIES - Disney Princess Pull-Ups Training Pants: Diapers feature a Disney Princess design Easy-open sides - for quick potty checks Underwear-like waistband to help child learn how to get dressed Customized protection where girls and boys need to most Available sizes: Size 2T/3T (pack count 48) Size 3T/4T (pack count 42) Size 4T/5T (pack count 36)

• My biggest concern is cost. Why are these more expensive than dia...4 Answers
  • What do ya'll think between these and parents choice pull-ups and...3 Answers
  • I'm curious as to how well these work? My daughter is on day 3 of...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
IThese are my daughter's favorite pull ups. She loves that she can have doc mcstuffins on her nighttime pants. She is 4 so we only wear them to bed because she still has nighttime accidents occasionally. I found that her wearing them during the day while potty training just encouraged her to pee in her pants instead of stop playing to go to the bathroom. But in the end they were and are still a helpful step, and biggies has some great videos on YouTube for potty training kids to watch they is like a FaceTime call from the characters on the pull ups encouraging them to use the potty and my daughter loved those. (The packs we buy also come with stickers so she loves putting stickers on her potty chart)
The only con I really have with these is the pull tabs on the sides, while great for my toddler to take off a wet pullup on her own, sometimes come apart too easily and then the pullup will leak because they aren't as secure on the sides.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
By far one of the better brands of training pants my SO and I have bought for our 2 year old. They act like an actual diaper. And in some cases, actually holds up A LOT better than most diapers actually do. The Velcro sides work perfectly for those moments with accidents when you have to change your little one, but don't want to strip them of their clothes in public. It also makes it easy when there is a little picture on the front for when your little has an accident,regardless of how little, and they don't want to tell you. The little picture disappears when there's even a small amount of accident and still holds.
The only real issue with this, even with the correct size, your little may feel the need to unvelcro the sides because the fit is perfect and becomes hard to always slide up or pull down in a hurry. There's numerous characters for your little girl or little boy to wear. We're a fan of the 40 pack with Minnie Mouse and Doc Mcstuffins Disney Junior characters.
Price varies depending on which store you go to. Usually about $20 or a little over. Especially at Food Lion or a local store you'll be spending more. Wal-Mart is cheaper by far and if you check your local newspaper for coupons you can sometimes find great coupons for them too.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My daughter has to wear these while we go out, usually because our drive is so long. She also wears them at nap times. They’re super absorbent and I’ve never had a problem with leaking. Super easy for her to pull up and down, she also loves the characters and sheet of stickers that comes in the box.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I found pull ups to be the only reliable brand out there. This is the only brand my daughter would not pee through at night! These are pricier than store brands but the fact that they don't leak makes it worth it. Saves me a headache of cleaning up pee in the middle of the night!
Somer W.
Fort Wayne
I really enjoy the Velcro on the sides. This makes for incredibly easy removal during an accident situation. They glide up and down with ease and they hold liquid without issue. My only dislike is that the Velcro can come undone and once that happens they do not hold their structure even when re-secured at the Velcro. They do not cause irritation however, so for that I give it 4/5 stars.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
These are great for the day. They slide on like big boy underwear but also have tabs on the side to unfasten like a diaper. The only downfall is night time. They do leak through the night.
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love that these pull ups are endorsed by Disney and have their characters. My son is happy that they have mickey mouse and cars designs. I prefer pampers diapers, but I have found myself only buying huggies for pull ups. They are durable and help ease the potty training process with their dun designs.
Joyce j.
Port matilda, PA
My daughter loves the patterns on these pull-ups. They are pretty good. Most of the time theres no leaking issue. But when she take a big poopoo sometimes theres leakage. But i think thats not huggies fault :)
Ashley H.
Provo
We have two little girls who are potty trained but still need protection at night. We love Huggies pull-ups. We’ve never had an issue with leaking or poor quality. We love the convenience of the sides that are easily torn to remove pull-up in the mornings.
SaraAnn C.
Fountain inn, SC
I️ have finally found a pull up that we love. This is the best item for your price. I️ always buy this at Target and use the coupons. She never has a problem leaking and can make it all night. All my other Mama friends use these and never have problems
Janie V.
So I've been wanting to buy these for my son. But Do they leak easily? I'm new at this and don't know What brand to get him. Do you recommend this brand Or is there a better one out there?
Heather C.
Is my child the only one who these did not work for? She used them just like a slip on diaper.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
What is the difference between the pull ups and pampers easy ups besides the brand?
Raven G.
Where can you buy these?
Amparo J.
Waukesha, WI
Did anyone feel like these ran small?