BY PULL-UPS #2 in Training Pants

HUGGIES - Disney Princess Pull-Ups Training Pants: Diapers feature a Disney Princess design Easy-open sides - for quick potty checks Underwear-like waistband to help child learn how to get dressed Customized protection where girls and boys need to most Available sizes: Size 2T/3T (pack count 48) Size 3T/4T (pack count 42) Size 4T/5T (pack count 36)

• My biggest concern is cost. Why are these more expensive ...4 Answers
  • What do ya'll think between these and parents choice pull...3 Answers
  • I'm curious as to how well these work? My daughter is on ...1 Answers
Meg W.
Linden, VA
By far one of the better brands of training pants my SO and I have bought for our 2 year old. They act like an actual diaper. And in some cases, actually holds up A LOT better than most diapers actually do. The Velcro sides work perfectly for those moments with accidents when you have to change your little one, but don't want to strip them of their clothes in public. It also makes it easy when there is a little picture on the front for when your little has an accident,regardless of how little, and they don't want to tell you. The little picture disappears when there's even a small amount of accident and still holds.
The only real issue with this, even with the correct size, your little may feel the need to unvelcro the sides because the fit is perfect and becomes hard to always slide up or pull down in a hurry. There's numerous characters for your little girl or little boy to wear. We're a fan of the 40 pack with Minnie Mouse and Doc Mcstuffins Disney Junior characters.
Price varies depending on which store you go to. Usually about $20 or a little over. Especially at Food Lion or a local store you'll be spending more. Wal-Mart is cheaper by far and if you check your local newspaper for coupons you can sometimes find great coupons for them too.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
My daughter loves these pull ups there just so fun she loves doc McStuffins And these pull ups have a really helped her in potty training she loves putting them on and pulling them up and she always loves wearing them my daughters always reminding me to get her doc McStuffins pull up I really enjoyed his pull-ups
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My daughter has to wear these while we go out, usually because our drive is so long. She also wears them at nap times. They’re super absorbent and I’ve never had a problem with leaking. Super easy for her to pull up and down, she also loves the characters and sheet of stickers that comes in the box.
San W.
These are perfect for that in between potty training phase however they run really small my son is 2 and I bought 3-4t and it’s tight around his thighs. My son isn’t big he’s average 31 pounds.
Fallon B.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This is my family’s top choice for training pants. I love that it has the coldness when she has accident. There’s been big improvement since using these i believe it’s because of that.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I found pull ups to be the only reliable brand out there. This is the only brand my daughter would not pee through at night! These are pricier than store brands but the fact that they don't leak makes it worth it. Saves me a headache of cleaning up pee in the middle of the night!
Ashley H.
Provo
We have two little girls who are potty trained but still need protection at night. We love Huggies pull-ups. We’ve never had an issue with leaking or poor quality. We love the convenience of the sides that are easily torn to remove pull-up in the mornings.
Wafa D.
Cary, NC
We love Huggies Pull Ups..My daughter loves Doc Mc Stuffin and these usually come with Minnie Mouse ones at Costco. They are really good for using overnight and the best part is my daughter loves both the characters and is always happy to wear them!
Sara Ann C.
Fountain Inn, SC
I️ have finally found a pull up that we love. This is the best item for your price. I️ always buy this at Target and use the coupons. She never has a problem leaking and can make it all night. All my other Mama friends use these and never have problems
Cindy M.
Rocky Mount
My daughters love these. The designs on these make them feel like they have on big kid pants. (Which they do have on big kid pants.) It definitely helps with the potty training. They don’t leak!! I recommend Pull-ups to everyone.
Janie V.
So I've been wanting to buy these for my son. But Do they leak easily? I'm new at this and don't know What brand to get him. Do you recommend this brand Or is there a better one out there?
Heather C.
Is my child the only one who these did not work for? She used them just like a slip on diaper.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
What is the difference between the pull ups and pampers easy ups besides the brand?
Raven G.
Where can you buy these?
Amparo J.
Waukesha , WI
Did anyone feel like these ran small?