BY PULL-UPS

Huggies® Pull Ups® Brand Night Time® Disney Design Training Pants Big Pak 3T-4T.

Extra absorbency.

Glow in the dark designs.

Over 2x more training pants than our smallest pack.

32-40 lbs.

15-18kg.

42 training pants.

sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
These are awesome and my daughter loves the design. They worked great for night time. My daughter is still night training and wets her diaper a lot while she sleeps. These help not to leak.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
These did a great job holding in leaks during the nighttime. I love the pattern and I think they slide on and off easily, which is nice for transitioning toddlers who are just learning to potty train. I like that they have the straps that come on and off because it helps to adjust them for my daughter. I know some people dislike that they are essentially like diapers, but these slide up and down much more easily than diapers.
Kristina W.
Hawkinsville, GA
My 3 year old uses them while sleeping at night. She drinks LOTS of milk and she never wakes up wet. They are a tad more expensive than diapers but def worth it!
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
My almost two year loves these. They are great with starting to potty train. Being nighttime training pants, they are pretty absorbent for use during the day. My daughter loves the princess themed ones.
Diamond  S.
Ahhhhh the joys of potty training!!! I hate potty training!!! But having pulls ups with my daughters favorite designs makes it a little bit more enjoyable. It makes my daughter enjoy the process.
Sarah G.
I personally do not believe in these. It is kind of saying that it is okay for your child to pee in their pants. My mom patty trains children for a living as weird as that is and she hates these and refuses to use them.
kristen r.
wichita, KS
I am not a fan of pull ups. They are just modified diapers. You get a little amount for the price. I personally would not use these. My daughter did great going just to undies or naked for potty training.
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
I am so glad I started potty training my daughter with Pull-up. They are easy to use and have helped make the training process a lot easier.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Huggies are my favorite brand and the night time pull ups are amazing. They really make the potty training experience much easier! Thank you.
Yessenia G.
Love these. Life savers. Use them during the night time & they are amazing. Save me the trouble of washing sheets everyday.